Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2011 :  14:50:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
*lol* painting was hard. We have a peaked roof in the living room, nearly 5 meters high (no more to say to that *grrr*)
I will try tomorrow as I have to go to work in about an hour. It was a really short weekend and I have aching muscles...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2011 :  11:33:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please try this version: http://www.mediafire.com/?4h8w693wcnbnb9t

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2011 :  15:43:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now works again!!! The only "problem" is that it doesnīt take all the info (in the case of Crysis 2 for pc, it have 3 pages of Analisis and the script takes only a large part of the first page). But maybe take all the info is too much for the program, i donīt know. maybe we can try if you take a look to that. Thank you very much for the effort. Really great job.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2011 :  17:47:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have a look at the part I have inserted. The #TAKEWORD#=#03#=#01##02# after produces sometimes an error as variables 01 and 02 produces a negative length. I hadn't enough time to take a deeper look at why this happens. So I have only inserted a "clean" exit of the block itself.
A possible solution could be #GOTO#=[NEXTCOMMENT] or anything like that (I can't remember the jump mark name at the moment).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  14:15:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I donīt know where add that line. In the original are a "REPEATREVIEW" and then search for "siguiente" (next) to go to the next page.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  14:43:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just try both until the reviews are correctly continued.
Exchange the #GOTO#=TAKECOMMENTS in my addition to #GOTO#=REPEATREVIEW or to the other jump mark.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  17:06:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
with repeatreview doesn't work
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  06:11:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm a little bit busy this week - but I will try to check whats to change.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  08:49:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please check if now all lines will be taken. As I don't speak your language I can't control if the result is really complete.
Anyway the review contains now more lines than in my last test.
//*** START ADDED TO TEST ***
    #IF# #01#>>#02#
      #GOTO#=ENDREVIEWPAGE
    #ENDIF#
//**** END ADDED TO TEST ****

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  18:15:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With this add, now it takes until the of page 2. Only remains the page 3. But this the review of Crysis 2 is very long, Maybe is a limitation of the program. I will test with others games.

Edit: In sims medieval only take page 1, not page 2. I think that miss the search "siguiente" to go to the next page

Edited by - eemakia on 13 Apr 2011 18:34:38
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:13:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange, I have tested it with "Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Elements" and all three pages are stored...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:46:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
maybe i did something wrong when i add this lines. Maybe ou can upload your script and i can test it
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:52:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mobcb6zhjoso6xj
But I have only tested it with the game I mentioned above... for time reasons

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  21:06:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I test your file and it keeps doing the same. Only take page 1 in sims medieval, and page 1 and 2 in crysis 2. Very extrange. So i think we have to keep trying. Thanks again for your effort
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  21:52:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, I don't find the problem
The next page is loaded but I don't know why the code doesn't find the continue.
Maybe someone else can help you...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  21:55:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, you are right. Is very extrange. Maybe Prinz can help us. Thanks again jdommi, really great job.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  21:57:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Haven't done much (enough).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  22:06:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When i have time i take a look. Tomorrow i don't have time and only after tomorrow i can say how much time i have in next few weeks.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  22:42:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks guys. I hope that you can fix it in a near future!!
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2011 :  05:45:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys. Anyone has time to try fix this script? It's strange beacuse, for example, in mass effect 2: arrival for pc it have only one page, but the program don't take all the info. Try it.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07