3djuegos problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2011 :  23:20:26  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, i don't know whats happen but with the last updates the 3djuegos script have a problem. Before that, when the game had "Analisis" the program puts that info in Reviews. But now it hasnīt. Please try to fix it

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  00:30:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I make step by step and the script take the info of ANALISIS, but then donīt record it in Reviews. I donīt know where goes the that info
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  19:46:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please some can help me?!?! Maybe because some change in the last version (7.1.1.6) of the program, makes that the script donīt work.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  19:52:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There weren't any changes that affects the scripts (as far as I know). Otherwise mostly all other scripts wouldn't work anymore.
Last change to MagicScript was in January.
Maybe the site has changed!?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  21:38:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But like i say, when you do step by step with the magic script editor, you see that the script search for the info (you see in "Current Webpage Text" the text of "Analisis")but then the info isn't in the field review (in any field). Try with Crysis 2 (pc)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  22:19:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Unfortunately I don't have XMM on this pc (@work).
Is it only the review field that's missing? If so: check if the take-command is correct (syntax), please.

*EDIT*
Is the info visible in the correct variable in the MagicScript Editor on debugging - before the take-command?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 05 Apr 2011 22:21:46
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  00:01:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It puts the info in variable number 3. I donīt know if that is correct
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  00:23:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then there must be #TAKECOMMENT#=#3# (#TAKEREVIEW# ???) after this line...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  16:01:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I donīt know what could be wrong with the script. The rest of it works great and , like i said, it found the info "analisis", but then that info doesnīt appear.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  16:15:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to have a look tomorrow...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  16:23:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes the review site has changed internally. The Review Block has to be rewritten and that is complicated for that site.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  17:14:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks guys!!, it will be great if you can fix it, because this site is great for spanish people. Thanks in advance
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  10:19:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ehm...
Which script is it? Maybe I'm too stupid. But I don't have a script that contains "3djuegos"

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  10:40:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
3DJUEGOS.COM.txt
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  10:44:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I don't have it...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  15:51:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here are the script (is for games):
http://www.mediafire.com/?l3co7ui5habdv6r
Please check it if you can

Edited by - eemakia on 07 Apr 2011 15:52:48
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  18:15:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can I use it in XMM? I don't have the GamesManager.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  19:13:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Of course, is for XMM.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  20:02:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to have a look at the weekend when I have time (my boss (wife) has decided that I have to paint the walls and clean the balcony...)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  20:11:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

I will try to have a look at the weekend when I have time (my boss (wife) has decided that I have to paint the walls and clean the balcony...)

Jajaja . Ok, no problem. I hope that you do a good job with the paint.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2011 :  14:25:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
how was the painting?, jaja . Please take look to the script, if you can. Thanks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07