Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 IMDB and other TV Scripts using S01E04 identifiers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2012 :  01:00:20  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This may not be a bug but it does bug me. I have a series called "The Universe" and I use the Season/Episode identifiers in the format S01E04 where S01 means Season 1 and E04 means Episode 4.
In the past, this has worked well but now there seems to be an issue.

In IMDB it uses S: 1, E: 4 as their way to define the Season and Episode. If I select the Episodes (with their season) and tell XMM to take those links, It takes the links but in the Season Episode shown for each episode, they all show up as 00x00 but the name of the episode is correct.
In The TVDB.com script the episode names are correct but the episode and season are described as Ep.Num:1 - 4. When I tell it to Take Selected Links, The Episode names are correct but the season & episode numbers are 01x04. And as with IMDB, nothing gets taken from the site.

So assuming the scripts are working correctly, which is a question I'm also asking here? Is there a way to have an option where the scripts look at the Episode name as the identifier instead of Season/Episode numbers?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07