BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 3djuegos problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eemakia Posted - 02 Apr 2011 : 23:20:26
Hi, i don't know whats happen but with the last updates the 3djuegos script have a problem. Before that, when the game had "Analisis" the program puts that info in Reviews. But now it hasn´t. Please try to fix it
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eemakia Posted - 08 May 2012 : 01:09:54
Hi guys!!. The script doesn't take the Pictures and Analisis. Maybe the site change a little. Please take a look if you can. Thanks.

PD: I check it again and it takes Analisis (with some errors, i think when are a picture and also takes the below comment of that picture). The screenshots aren't taken. Also the Rating (Valoracion)is missing
eemakia Posted - 14 Mar 2012 : 20:10:18
The script works great, but i found 2 mistakes:
1: don't take the "Distribuidor" (distributor). The script puts the info from genre and subgenre there (aldo puts it right in genre and subgenre)
2: i think that the rating from "Valoracion 3DJuegos" has to be in "Rating", and the rating from "Espectativas/Valoracion" has to be in "Comments" (backwards of how info is now)
Prinz Posted - 13 Feb 2012 : 19:08:02
- Added detection if Analisis Page is activated or not

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a3h84b9epj0mxjt
eemakia Posted - 13 Feb 2012 : 18:02:55
Prinz I have a weird problem with some games: when they don't have "Analisis" the script takes that info from some other game (from the same one each time that i do a search)and make this some times, not with all the games.
eemakia Posted - 12 Feb 2012 : 03:07:49
Now works great!!. Thanks again Prinz for this great job. Cheers!!
Prinz Posted - 10 Feb 2012 : 20:15:20
That was a copy and paste error. One loop marker was twice in the script (=endless loop)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1xwixpwfvwey5n
eemakia Posted - 10 Feb 2012 : 19:59:16
¡¡¡Thanks for the effort!!! I already testing. I have problems with some games, Deus Ex: Human Revolution for example. The script find the game, download the info and when starts to put the info in the card, it freeze. Try it.
With the rest of the games works great, download all the info. Thanks!!!!
Prinz Posted - 10 Feb 2012 : 14:52:11
- fixed (I hope )

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hxo9ft7dfffaeee
eemakia Posted - 10 Feb 2012 : 14:02:34
jaja, ok. I hope that you can finish this. Thanks.

PD: Por favor a los que hablan español y usan este y otros scripts en español, apoyen y den las gracias a los que los hacen y arreglan porque es dificil para ellos por el idioma. Gracias. (Please those who speak Spanish and use this and other scripts in Spanish, support and give thanks to those who make and fix them, because it's difficult for them because the language. Thanks)
Prinz Posted - 10 Feb 2012 : 13:18:18
There is the link. I simply overlook that link because it is in the same line as the social media icons. So I disregarded the entire line.
eemakia Posted - 09 Feb 2012 : 21:38:05
Hi Prinz!, hear this is a great news!!!. The System Requirements are in "Ficha Tecnica", a link in the first screen of the game (named "Ficha"). There you have all the same info that is in "Ficha" screen, plus the website link of the game's site and the System Requirements (try with Skyrim if you want). I hope that this helps you. Thanks
Prinz Posted - 08 Feb 2012 : 15:10:45
Almost fixed. But I can't find the System Requirements on the new page.
eemakia Posted - 07 Feb 2012 : 20:49:38
Any news about this..?
eemakia Posted - 20 Dec 2011 : 01:23:34
First i wanna to congratulate you, Alessio, for your child!!!.
And please take a look to this script and try to fix it!. Thanks
eemakia Posted - 24 Oct 2011 : 17:29:25
Hi guys, again me. Sorry to bother you but now pass 3 months and i can´t use 3djuegos or gametrailers scripts. Please try to take a look. Thanks
eemakia Posted - 08 Sep 2011 : 15:29:09
Please guys, it's been a month and a half since the script doesn't work. Someone that can help us (prinz doesn't have much time). Thanks!!
eemakia Posted - 25 Aug 2011 : 23:25:51
Me again. Someone can help with this script?
eemakia Posted - 12 Aug 2011 : 20:20:37
Hi guys, any news for this script?!?!
eemakia Posted - 30 Jul 2011 : 23:29:35
Ok, no problem. Take your time. I'll wait anxious. Thanks
Prinz Posted - 30 Jul 2011 : 18:39:08
I simply had not much time the last few days. The new site html source-code is also very badly readable for a human. Almost all information on the site is squeezed in one html line.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07