3djuegos problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  02:10:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi. The site has change today and the script doesn´t work anymore (don´t find any game). Please try to fix it. Thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2011 :  22:37:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I change the line to search the games (before was: http://www.3djuegos.com/index.php?busca_juego=#MOVIE#&zona=resultados-busqueda; and now is: http://www.3djuegos.com/?q=#MOVIE#&zona=resultados-busqueda) but doesn't find any games. Please someone who can take a look to this script. Thanks again!!!
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2011 :  13:08:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The entire page has changed. I fixed the search already but still most of the data isn't imported anymore or wrong data is imported.

The entire script has to be changed for the new site.

Edited by - Prinz on 26 Jul 2011 13:08:57
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2011 :  14:27:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok Prinz, tell me if i can help with anything (maybe if you need translations or something like that) Thanks
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2011 :  18:32:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any progress with the script, Prinz? Let me know if i can help you with something!
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2011 :  18:39:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I simply had not much time the last few days. The new site html source-code is also very badly readable for a human. Almost all information on the site is squeezed in one html line.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2011 :  23:29:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, no problem. Take your time. I'll wait anxious. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2011 :  20:20:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys, any news for this script?!?!
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2011 :  23:25:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Me again. Someone can help with this script?
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2011 :  15:29:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please guys, it's been a month and a half since the script doesn't work. Someone that can help us (prinz doesn't have much time). Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2011 :  17:29:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys, again me. Sorry to bother you but now pass 3 months and i can´t use 3djuegos or gametrailers scripts. Please try to take a look. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  01:23:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First i wanna to congratulate you, Alessio, for your child!!!.
And please take a look to this script and try to fix it!. Thanks

Edited by - eemakia on 20 Dec 2011 01:33:03
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2012 :  20:49:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any news about this..?
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2012 :  15:10:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Almost fixed. But I can't find the System Requirements on the new page.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2012 :  21:38:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Prinz!, hear this is a great news!!!. The System Requirements are in "Ficha Tecnica", a link in the first screen of the game (named "Ficha"). There you have all the same info that is in "Ficha" screen, plus the website link of the game's site and the System Requirements (try with Skyrim if you want). I hope that this helps you. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:18:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is the link. I simply overlook that link because it is in the same line as the social media icons. So I disregarded the entire line.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  14:02:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
jaja, ok. I hope that you can finish this. Thanks.

PD: Por favor a los que hablan español y usan este y otros scripts en español, apoyen y den las gracias a los que los hacen y arreglan porque es dificil para ellos por el idioma. Gracias. (Please those who speak Spanish and use this and other scripts in Spanish, support and give thanks to those who make and fix them, because it's difficult for them because the language. Thanks)

Edited by - eemakia on 10 Feb 2012 14:03:07
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  14:52:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- fixed (I hope )

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hxo9ft7dfffaeee
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  19:59:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
¡¡¡Thanks for the effort!!! I already testing. I have problems with some games, Deus Ex: Human Revolution for example. The script find the game, download the info and when starts to put the info in the card, it freeze. Try it.
With the rest of the games works great, download all the info. Thanks!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  20:15:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That was a copy and paste error. One loop marker was twice in the script (=endless loop)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1xwixpwfvwey5n
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.5 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07