New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  21:50:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Btw. the circular sliding is exactly what I asked for on the additional covers at the bottom of the movie card!

Yes I know. That i have programmed myself. I just wont to test it on the Actors Card, because there it's not that big of a problem if an IE Version doesn't like it.

But I can't even say if it would work on the Main Card, because of a Bug in IE and a different layout on the Main Card. The workaround that I used on the Actors Card I can't use on the Main Card because of the layout.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  21:55:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I put myself on disposal as I have holidays for a week

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  22:27:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Bugfix: Actor Awards were cut of (if multiple lines) because of the workaround for the Extra Images Slider

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zc6zei2pebzn7s

I now know that this slider will never work on the Main Card, because the necessary workaround would break many other things on the Main Card. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  22:29:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Pity!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  08:28:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
On Additional Info of the actor.htm there is still untranslated info:
Alternate Names, Height, Spouse, etc.
I think that's a matter of the card in this case...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  10:08:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Alternate Names, Height, Spouse, etc.
I think that's a matter of the card in this case...

That isn't static Data, that is Data from the Script that imported the Data into the Biography Field and is of course in the Language of the Website. It's just parsed and displayed as a Table instead of a normal Text.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  10:13:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, haven't recognized that.
Where is the german imdb site??? I mean with the same info as the .com...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  13:30:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here is a special extra card movie_bigcover_Additional http://www.mediafire.com/?99uo1c0gwyp2lfd
Only by using Characterinfo field in Extra3 you can now show 3 additional sections on the card:
Remake/Original, Relations (Prequel, Sequel, etc.) and Chains of movies/series.

YOU HAVE TO FILL THIS INFO MANUALLY!!!

The Syntax is:
Set Remake
Original: movie|id#
Remake: movie|id#
End Set Remake

Set Relation
Prequel: movie|id#
Sequel: movie|id#
Parallel: movie|id#
Spinof: movie|id#
End Set Relation

Set Chain
movie|id#
movie|id#
End Set Chain

The id if optional. Otherwise it has to be the movieid in your database.
Needless to say that empty sections has to be removed.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  23:15:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- New Page Preferences Option: Extra Cover Display (Normal/Slider)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6rp8tj6tce2i7ci
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  10:14:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Finally you got it :)
One thing that's not optimal in my eyes: the permanent automatic scrolling. They should scroll only on demand or on mouseover.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  16:20:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Scrolling has to stop on mouseover, because of the Popup like in all slider plugins that i have seen so far.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  17:04:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, I have thought that it would need a mouseover at the left or right end to initiate scrolling.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  18:32:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Prinz, a little fix has to be made before next upload:
At the bottom of the cards there is @ instead of the ©

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  23:27:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Changed @ to © at bottom of the Cards
- Actor Card now uses same new Slider Object as the Main Card (easier to maintain)

http://www.mediafire.com/?vjyadq232ygj9ao
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  00:27:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just one thing i like to mention about the slider:

Don't ask for vertical alignment for the images. valign is completely broken in IE8 for images. There valigns with images can only be done with very ugly additional helper elements that break the alignment for all other browsers including all other IE versions.

I think IE8 is the worst IE version ever made by MS.

Edited by - Prinz on 08 May 2011 00:27:51
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  00:43:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Who needs vertical sliders?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  00:54:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think you misunderstood me. I mean vertical alignment in the table row if a image isn't as height as the row. You can't vertical align (center vertically) a image inside an element in IE8 without big problems.

Edited by - Prinz on 08 May 2011 00:55:13
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  01:15:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I really have misunderstood you...
Too much actors updated to think clear

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  17:07:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Loading Speed Optimizations
- Images (Awards, Studio, Cover, Fanart,...) are now added with one Command to the DOM HTML Object (should be faster on most PC's)

http://www.mediafire.com/?pctl8d7t09o35ps
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  18:51:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Forgot to add the newest Actors Card. Only a small change to the alignment of the Primary Actor Image.

http://www.mediafire.com/?230oroh5o36zcdb
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07