Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  21:55:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I will try to add directly in the next update.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2011 :  08:28:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Even on the Card itself are still missing variables like "My Rating"

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2011 :  16:09:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New Page Preferences Option: Cover Display (Separate/Switch)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zbj97b1p1mqhcc1
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2011 :  16:34:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Small Bugfix: Additional Back Cover had no Title anymore in Switch Modus

http://www.mediafire.com/?l91at358vi3xm4z
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2011 :  19:18:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
THX, Prinz

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  17:46:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Question:
What do you think about a scrollable photo gallery for the covers at the bottom of the card instead of multiple rows?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  19:15:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I already thought about that, I didn't like the idea...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  19:17:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With/out a reason?
Will it waste too much processing time?
Maybe it can be a part of the side options...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  19:39:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another suggestion: Selecting single parts to show or hide on the card like subgenre, repository, revenue/charge, etc.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  21:10:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

With/out a reason?
Will it waste too much processing time?

Problem with the IE - Bug correct AR resizing of Image... It took a long time to get that without problems to work wit the current layout. So you can't use any standard lib, plugin, ...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  21:16:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
okay, one time again buggy MS...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  22:36:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Another suggestion: Selecting single parts to show or hide on the card like subgenre, repository, revenue/charge, etc.

What? *Ich glaube ich stehe auf der Leitung*
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2011 :  07:31:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
*LOOOL*
Ein Projekt für kalte Wintertage *sfg*
Ich meine, daß man evtl. Teile der Karte komplett ausblenden kann. Mich zum Beispiel interessieren die Einnahmen und Produktionskosten herzlich wenig. Andere schon. Warum also nicht in den Seiteneinstellungen einfach einen Haken wegmachen und schon verschwinden Einnahmen und Kosten.
Geht natürlich nur bei manchen Feldern, ist mir schon klar! Vor der Lösung mit den Karteireitern waren da allerdings wesentlich mehr Felder...
*Leitung damit verkürzt hat?!*

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2011 :  12:46:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK. Not a bas idea, but really that is something for the next winter or so...
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  20:16:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added additional Actor Images to the Actors Card (needs XMM 7.1.2.3 or higher)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6y8bmoqznx4amiq
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  20:20:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Prinz!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  21:13:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A question: How can there be added more than one picture of an actor? I only a really few actors with a maximum of 2 pictures. I think that they are added because of different used scripts.

And a wish: I there are much more pics to an actor are existing it would be good place these additional pics under the info tabs. That would garantuee not to have scroll down everytime you wanna see the actor's info.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  21:33:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Update to jquery 1.6

http://www.mediafire.com/?0541ktsz4hb759o
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  21:40:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

A question: How can there be added more than one picture of an actor? I only a really few actors with a maximum of 2 pictures. I think that they are added because of different used scripts.

If a actors script would support more images.

I modified the IMDB.COM (Actors) Script to test the Card (Advanced Option):
http://www.mediafire.com/?ov70gh3elx5that

quote:
And a wish: I there are much more pics to an actor are existing it would be good place these additional pics under the info tabs. That would garantuee not to have scroll down everytime you wanna see the actor's info.

There is always only one row shown. (HTML tag: overflow:hidden)

But if there are more Images, the Images will slide circular in the row.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  21:45:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Aaah, great :)

Btw. the circular sliding is exactly what I asked for on the additional covers at the bottom of the movie card!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07