New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2011 :  11:44:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Bugfix: Only use workaround if it is IE8
- Made the workaround ratingsbar more resident against overflowing

With all the testing yesterday a bracket landed in the wrong line and the ratingsbar workaround was always used. That was not good for the speed in other "good" IE versions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?80qla9kiix8cwx4
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  12:42:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Deleted the MovieCards\movie_bigcover\images Folder (with the Season Dummy Images)
- Now there are simulated Images as Dummy Place Holder displayed (span element with black background and White Text)
- Texts (Season, Specials) in these Dummy "Images" can be localized

http://www.mediafire.com/?q58p2aqpy4wd2ac
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  17:51:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- The little Word "of" for Image-groups in the Popup can now be localized.
- Added a new Info to the localize_helper.html (reload of Localizations)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3b4z5dd6426cb7o
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  17:56:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just recognized a little bug on the card.
When you set card's option to not unfold the seasons at first show you can't unfold them like for the actors. Instead of you have a high blank area.
Although all the time season 1 is unfolded whether you set the option or not.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:02:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That Option doesn't exists anymore in my XMM Version (since a few Versions ), so I removed this... Not a Bug that was on purpose.

OK i overlooked that it still exist in the Menu, just the Buttons have vanished. Never even noticed that there are this Options in the Menu.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:08:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, at the beginning all seasons with their episodes were always visible. I have added that time the possibility to fold/unfold the episodes as well as the seasons itself.
For me I always have set the option to show all seasons but not their episodes.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:12:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- removed the old season_display tag (this function is incompatible with the Accordion) = The Option in the Menu has no effect on this Card anymore, that is on purpose and not a Bug.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aog4y4c3aaxii48
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:24:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, for me it's okay so
But what if... a user wants to see ALL episodes as list? I don't know if there is any...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:34:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

But what if... a user wants to see ALL episodes as list? I don't know if there is any...

That is impossible with an Accordion... That is against the nature of an Accordion.

And _EPISODES_DISPLAY_ is defective at the moment. It gives always "none" back regardless if it's selected in the Menu...

Edited by - Prinz on 30 Apr 2011 18:35:18
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:38:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you mean out of XMM itself? Or because of the change?
XMM can't be the reason as for the defaultcard this function is still working.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:44:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Very strange 5 minutes ago it didn't work. An alert in the Card always gave: 'none' ...

Now suddenly it works again... There must be a strange bug in XMM, that the variable sometimes is not correct... Or something had hanged inside XMM on my system. After a restart of it it worked again... Maybe i played to much with it.

Edited by - Prinz on 30 Apr 2011 18:46:37
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  18:47:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe... I never have recognized it but I don't search as much or scroll through all entries.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  19:03:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Episode Display now added to the Card (if deactivated all Seasons are collapsed the first time you select a TV Show)

http://www.mediafire.com/?867y8pzc4i6jdgg
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  19:20:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, what other good things to you have to offer?
A complete customizable HTMLCard?
Joking aside - I don't know what could be done better at the moment - until there are new fields or functions available...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  19:29:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For the Actors Card with the Variable:

_ACTOR_COVERCOUNT_

I could add more Actor - Images... (Someone asked for that)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  19:40:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, it's already possible I think.
I have some actors with more than 1 picture. Like for movies there is only added the _1.
Especially for actor number 0 (87 pictures) *lol*

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  19:44:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Without knowing how many images exist it's very bad to add anything. The main purpose on the Main Card to change it to a count was that it's much faster, because you don't need to try to load a non-existing image (that is very slow)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  19:51:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that's true.
But as said, there are missing new fields, variables and functions... then the whole game can begin again ;)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  21:20:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys,

I have miss some topics during these days.

What is exactly the new variables do you need in the MovieCards?

_ACTOR_COVERCOUNT_ is for the MovieCard or ActorCard?

Thank you guys as always!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  21:38:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

_ACTOR_COVERCOUNT_ is for the MovieCard or ActorCard?

ActorCard primarily... but I could also think of a use on the MovieCard.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07