Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  10:09:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I only have set studio and distributor pics side by side.

2 more:
AKA title is missing.
ShowFanart: opens XMM folder if there is no fanart available.
Pictures: jump always to the bottom of the card. If there are no pics, too.

All other things seems to be okay.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 21 Apr 2011 10:19:06
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  10:29:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

I only have set studio and distributor pics side by side.

2 more:
AKA title is missing.

Like I said: javascript is throwing an error while loading the page on your PC and then no more javascript is executed. So all javascript things after that on the page don't work.

Why the error? I don't know...

quote:
Pictures: jump always to the bottom of the card. If there are no pics, too.

Was always that way... That is something to change later if everthing is working.

Here is everthing working. I changed all options and still everything is working...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  10:35:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange... I'll try to reload the zip and copy it again.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  10:39:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Something I remember right now: yesterday @work the first version (without the valign) worked okay.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  10:39:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
And of course delete your IE Cookies. Maybe something has gone wrong while saving the cookies of the Preferences.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  10:45:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I have found a very special work around for:
When I select a TVShow I can call the preferences. On selecting a Movie I can't. Both out of alphabetical grid view!

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 21 Apr 2011 10:52:51
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:03:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe some data that you have in some Field of all Movies that don't work courses that problem.

Since you use other scripts to import your data, that would be a possibility. (I only use: imdb.com, themoviedb.com (API) and dvdempire.com for movies)

So maybe tell me one Movie that doesn't work and the script(s) that you used to import... Or you could even create a new empty database import a non-working movie or two (make sure in XMM that it doesn't work and upload your new database folder somewhere as a zip. So that i have the same data... Just to test if it is the data...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:05:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, I'll do so.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:20:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Example db: Sopranos as example. Star Trek Voyager, Lost. All with IMDB V7 script
Games "Los Sims: Medieval" "Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Elements" with 3djuegos
These don't even open the menu of the preferences.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:31:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

3djuegos

Next problem. Which script version did you use? The one from the server or one of your fixes of the script?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:42:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The last try to fix by me
http://www.mediafire.com/?mobcb6zhjoso6xj

But it's on the original example db, too. All done with the imdb v7 only...

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 21 Apr 2011 11:45:34
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:45:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

The last try to fix by me

Which is the last fix? The last link in thread http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7710&whichpage=2 gives me an:

Invalid or Deleted File.

I tested all with the scripts from the server and everything is working.

Ok... now i have the problem too. So I have to debug now.

Edited by - Prinz on 21 Apr 2011 11:47:48
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:47:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
oops... http://www.mediafire.com/?sdn6st7o5snqclg uploaded again

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  11:52:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just a question... how do you debug the functions? I think it's really boring like I do by using alert()...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  12:04:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

I think it's really boring like I do by using alert()...

Exactly that way... narrow it down.

I found the bug. javascript throws an error if there is no fanart.

I have for all fanart... so that why it's working for me.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  12:12:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Aaah, that's great :)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  12:24:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed the no Fanart error

http://www.mediafire.com/?gtwc8i4d64cxxte
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  12:35:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thumb up!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  13:09:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Remove the "Additional Fanart" Header at the bottom and the "Pictures" Link at the Top for Simplified Version

http://www.mediafire.com/?9sdk8jzpzqr7bjw
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  15:29:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added Additional Back Cover if available

http://www.mediafire.com/?ls88rjsx76144vc
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.26 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07