New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  15:01:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Continuation of the Thread: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6607

Update to jquery 1.5.1 (Fixes and speed increases)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6gg6qlvtjc3n5w3

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  16:45:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Make a wish come true:
Please implement the cards additionally with a bigger font.
Last days I have made a copy of these cards as big_movie_bigcover
( http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkgt4pxr8reqdrd/big_movie_bigcover.rar )
But best would be to chose like the colours. As example "blue" / "blue big font"
This way it is even possible to have the other cards (episode, actor, etc.) with same font sizing!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 27 Feb 2011 16:55:20
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  21:05:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I found a way to add a second menu (font chooser).

But i still have to change a bit all the HTML-Cards and add a few styles to make it work.

At the moment it only works partially and looks ugly.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  21:33:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
He, he... ugly is the first step to beauty ;)
I would suggest to store all font sizes in the css otherwise you have to change more than 60 sizes manually in the card.
Only problem should be the font size in the js parts.
By the way: did you have a look at the NewCard I'm momentarily working on? In some cases the awards are not shown - I can't find the eorror :(

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  21:41:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The new system uses 2 css files at the same time on all cards. One for the color and a new one for the Font size. You now have to menus on the Card, one to choose the Color and one to choose the Font size.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  21:43:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great :)
I'm hungry to see!!!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2011 :  23:39:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here is the first test version with font size menu.

The font sizes are defined in the files:
MovieCards\movie_bigcover\movie_bigcover-font-normal.css
MovieCards\movie_bigcover\movie_bigcover-font-big.css

You can add as many different font sizes as you like, but you have to add the new fonts to all html files:

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="moviecards/movie_bigcover/movie_bigcover-font-big.css" title="Big" stype="font">

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fi3fzi41gpci2k7

These cards have probably still some bugs.

Edited by - Prinz on 04 Mar 2011 23:46:49
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  10:55:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
GREAT, Prinz!

A few corrections still to do (big font):
1. Movie Card:
1.a. _MOVIE_TAGLINE_ is too big. The descenders are in the dotted line at the bottom
1.b. "seasons" and "cast" have same size
2. Actors Card:
2.a. Name of the actor has the same size
2.b. if the directlink is too long for one line: "DirectLink" is centered in height but not the bar -> not completely visible *EDIT:* will probably be the same for all sections!
3. Movie New: ok
4. BoxSets: untested as I don't have any

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 05 Mar 2011 11:13:27
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  11:10:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A wish to implement in movie_bigcover.htm:
A summary of the awards (won/nominated)
Similar to this jscript:
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
	var strVal = '_MOVIE_AWARDS_';
	var gw = 0;
	var gn = 0;

function strBetween(source, strA, strB) {
	    var indA = (strA=='') ? 0 : source.indexOf(strA)+strA.length;
	    var indB = (strB=='') ? source.length : source.indexOf(strB, indA);
	    if (indB == 0) {
	    alert(source.substring(indA, indB));
	    	var indB = source.length - indA;
	    }
	    return source.substring(indA, indB);
	}

if (strVal != "" && strVal !='(no awards nor nominations)' ) {
		document.write('<a href="MovieCards/awards.html?_MOVIE_AWARDS_">_TMOVIE_AWARDS_</a><br>');
		var strVal = strVal + "<<<  >>>>";
		do {
			var strPart=strBetween(strVal,"<<< ","<<< ");
			var winnom=strBetween(strVal,"<<<",">>>>");
			var awa=strBetween(strPart,"[","]");
			var count4 = strPart.match(/\-\-\>./g).length;
			var aPosition = strVal.indexOf(strPart);
			document.write(awa);
			document.write(": ");
			document.write(count4);
			document.write(" ");
			document.write(winnom);
			if (winnom=="  Won  ") {
				gw = gw + count4;
			}
			gn = gn + count4;
			document.write("<br>");
			strVal=strVal.substring(aPosition + strPart.length,strVal.length);
		}
		while (strVal != "");	
	}
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
	var strVal = '_MOVIE_AWARDS_';
	if (strVal != "" && strVal !='(no awards nor nominations)' ) {
		document.write("<br>Total: ");
		document.write(gw);
		document.write(" / ");
		document.write(gn);	
	}
	else {
		if (strVal != "") {
			document.write(strVal);
		}
	}
</script>

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  17:59:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fixed a few things.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vbygy9s23006qzw

Edited by - Prinz on 05 Mar 2011 18:02:46
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  18:25:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Except No. 2.b. all seems to be ok now :)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  18:46:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
2 b is not a bug. The background pic has only this specific height.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  18:55:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I know. But the words "direct link" will be shown half on the background and half on the bar...
It's like the Eastern Friesland national flag: white eagle on white background ;)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  19:15:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That Problem you have with all Lines and Font sizes if the website wide enough for all the text.

So easy solution would be: buy a widescreen display.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  19:18:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
*LOOOL*
And what about those poor people that don't own one? I personally haven't that problem as I have a resolution of 2560x1024 *sfg*

Beside that: what do you think about my jscript code? Could be a good idea or not?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  19:31:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi
Beside that: what do you think about my jscript code? Could be a good idea or not?

I have to test that a bit more...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  19:41:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No problem! Take all the time it needs - but not too much :-P
I'm already thinking about a solution to show pics for some specific awards showing the summary as hint. Maybe you have seen on my actual card work that you can easily pass _MOVIE_AWARD_ to a special AWARDS card. Only problem is: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7561. But in general that offers some unthought possibilities...

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 05 Mar 2011 19:41:38
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  20:04:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
One Problem with the function is that the code is specific to the imdb awards import...

And i haven't encountered your problem with not replacing variables yet.

Edited by - Prinz on 05 Mar 2011 20:05:47
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  20:20:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, here is a screenshot - the pic link shows: file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/.../eXtreme%20Movie%20Manager%207/MovieCards/Status/_MOVIE_SEEN_.gif

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  21:17:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Never had that problem. Maybe it has something to do with the non-english data... I only have english data in my database.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  21:23:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Shouldn't be as seen/unseen is boolean. I didn't have recognized that before, too.
But it's a fact that this bug exists for unknown reason.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07