New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  00:48:36  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Here is some new updates to movie_bigcover moviecards.

movie_bigcover is now movie_bigcover(blue).htm so you can delete the other one when you extract.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7jt6n63pik11xal

will send files to Alessio shortly, we just had an update so thought i
would put them here as well.

D.

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  01:27:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx.

But the javascript function to hide the Death date doesn't work.

I don't know what you indented to do , but this one works for me:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0k67shfvj9cnftd

Edited by - Prinz on 31 Jul 2010 15:30:27
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  14:11:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It was an attempt to make the actors feel better. A death date would only appear if they had died.
I was trying to hide that field if it did not apply couldn't get it working.

Thanks for the fix.
D.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  02:08:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the update. Some problems: blue and red don't show reviews field, i can't hide fanart and for ssome countrys dont show the flag (argentina,denmark)Check it if you can. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  04:21:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another problem, but i don't know if is a problem of the moviecard, the scripts or the program. I use gamespressure+gametrailers+allgame and the program imports all the screenshots like fanart.

EDIT: the problem is with allgame script. In Gamespressure i change the option but allgame doesn't have it

Edited by - eemakia on 01 Aug 2010 04:42:51
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  06:35:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi eemakia

Not all country's are added to the java script file yet. To add more country's you can edit the Country.js file with notepad just copy and paste a var line and case line at the end of each section. The country needs to be the same as the *.gif name. There should be flags in the directory.

I haven't been able to put a hide on the fanart so i'll probably have non-fanart versions of the moviecards for anybody who don't use or like it.

I'll sort out the reviews field later today, i need to re-install dreamweaver as i'm working on a xp backup at the moment my last one had a blue screen of death i couldn't fix. In the process of putting everything back on.

The red card still needs work, those field names need changing for game card use. I'm still haven't decided what im going to with them yet.

I'll add updates here in the future as well as send them to Alessio.

D.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  06:43:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Deafvader for all work!

I have just modify the link to "frecciaverde.bmp" in the actor card. I will include everything in the next release.

I like it very much!!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  13:33:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok deafvader, but i can't find country.js. Maybe i can help you with the red card. I can look one of my full imports of a game and tell you what field name you can use.
With the allgame script i don't know what to do. Is for the program or the script? (imports all pictures as fanart)
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  18:34:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I modified your blue card a bit. Maybe there is something that you like.

- Fanart will now be resized proportional depending on the website width.
- Show/Hide Fanart (Link on Top right side of the Site) (saved via IE-cookie)
- proportional scaling for the Extra Cover on the bottom of the page.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c33pdnftvbq4stm

Edited by - Prinz on 01 Aug 2010 19:52:54
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  19:35:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Second Cover was missing (_MOVIE_COVER1_)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?05g4ncn9h6a9283
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  19:37:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Taken!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  19:37:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the update!!!, all the changes are great. Some issues that i found: shows CREW and when you open that tab it shows PLOT and COMMENTS again; it doesn't shows the studio pictures (for movies) and doesn't shows the field REVIEWS
For RED Card you can use this: DIRECTOR = DEVELOPER /\ COUNTRY = PLATAFORM /\ MPAA = ESRB /\ COMMENTS = SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS /\ REVIEWS = OTHER RATING /\ STARRING = CONTROLS.
I hope that this helps you. Thanks

EDIT: one more problem: when i hit TRAILER in the bluecard its open a window but donīt shows anything. If i use the TRAILER option in the main menu it works

Edited by - eemakia on 01 Aug 2010 19:47:51
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  20:04:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe deafvader removed the REVIEW Field because XMM has a Bug and doesn't format them correctly. XMM doesn't add <br> for line-breaks with some Fields like Reviews,... Because of that you have one big block of Text, that is not good readable.

Trailers work for me.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  20:09:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I use Reviews field with Filmaffinity (in movies) and shows the info OK. And with games shows the other rating and works perfect (i use an old bigmoviecard)
For trailers i use the internal browser. Maybe there is the error

Edited by - eemakia on 01 Aug 2010 20:10:13
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2010 :  21:21:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added Additional Fanart at the bottom of the page (only shown if Fanart is activated)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1sgrqekqko4aj7k
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  03:06:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys

Only just spotted all the action here. Right were to start, the renamed fields are what i was thinking but i want to do it so it can still be used as a movie card if users want too. I would still like the actors to remain there as with a lot of them do voice over work for the games.

The controls could go with System Requirements. The reviews field was an error on my part i did the grey card but forgot the other two.

Prinz thanks for the changes i'll take a look after i posted this.

I'll have a look at the crew tab, i'm not sure about trailers as i store a lot of mine on my system so my media player opens when click the link. Saves on my download traffic limited to 3gb a month.

D.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  04:23:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I made a few bugfixes. Only remove extra Images (white.gif). That fixes for example the actors list.

But also made a change that you probably don't like I added jquery with the expander plugin, because i don't that information is completely removed if i collage it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1iihbgm7df6b3x2

Edited by - Prinz on 02 Aug 2010 04:24:13
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  04:43:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Take your time deafvader, qe wait for this. I donīt download any trailers, only look online with the internal browser.
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  06:48:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Prinz

Liking whats been done. Here is a tweak with your fixes and some cosmetic changes. Not sure about the size of the fanart, but hide link is great.
I left the white.gif error on this one as i don't mind it not being there. It would be nice if it showed up only when actor pics is on. Thanks for what you have done, I'll incorporate whats been done to the other cards in the next couple of days.

Here is the link for what i did http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6qjrq00itmwbbb8. Check the bottom of the card and you will see you get a nod.

eemakia: I've had a quick look at Prinz's updated game scripts and their working fine. Gamepressure is better for the fanart and allgame for the posters. It's still worth getting info from IMDB. All we need now is the back covers without having to editing a full cover. Going to need some format images as well. Sorry it's taken this long to get one going but it will be done.

Again thanks for all the work and input guys. I'm going to get some zzzzz.

D.

Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  09:11:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm testing it. I found already 2 small bugs/problems...

But one thing i find strange: _MOVIE_COVERxx_ variables are many, but for the Fanart these are only exist up to _MOVIE_FANART9_ So one can't add all Fanart at the bottom of the page.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  20:32:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- proportional Front and Back Cover
- many small bugfixes

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iqkew8iqzd81b0k
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.22 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07