New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2023 :  22:31:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi

The Renumbering has always worked for me with version 8, 9, and 10.
I'm writing because I do not know how to use Cover manager especially when it comes up in German or DE (Dutch). How do I use it?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2023 :  07:17:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, just go to the menu and select "Sprache" (Language). Here you can switch from german to english.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2023 :  23:58:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi

I tried using the Cover manager under Extreme Movie Manager 10.x and it still doesn't work. It will give me a authenticated error meaning it probably doesn't recognize I have the program (Extreme Movie Manager). I clicked on Sprache and it doesn't work. Any suggestions on how I can use Cover Manager??

thanks
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2023 :  07:30:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For me the CoverManager works perfectly. The last opened database file is automatically opened.
Maybe you have an old release? Mine is from 12.04.2017.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mf4m03yccu37m2c/CoverManager.rar/file
Another thing you can try is to rebuild the database configuration (menu "Datenbank" -> "Konfiguration". Here I think you only have to go to the desired database file and open it.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2023 :  23:28:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
HI Jdommi

I downloaded that Covermanager rar file and it still doesn't work at all.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2023 :  23:43:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please try to rebuild the database configuration...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2023 :  01:32:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi

Rebuilding the database did nothing.

Now, I have a different situation. I went back to my newest database that I been redoing the Media Info for all Movies and TV Series and the Movies script (newest one) isn't working.
Can you fix that please

Here is a picture

[url=https://ibb.co/5G8K9cH][/url]

thanks

Edited by - bigmechax on 23 Feb 2023 01:37:36
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2023 :  07:20:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As soon as I have a little time I will work on the imdb script.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2023 :  10:07:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
#*%! I just wanted to fix the IMDB script again but even the search doesn't work anymore

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2023 :  14:25:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It works with ttxxxxxxx and imports only the informations available with the old mdb layouts as goofs
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2023 :  16:14:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x0qzd6qwjasw7s/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528Complete%2529_2.txt/file

At least I only had time to fix the search but next release will follow soon

[url=https://ibb.co/5Mcv0Wv][/url]

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2023 :  19:34:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
On friday after work I will start again with fixing the script...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2023 :  01:13:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
HI Jdommi ...the movie script you uploaded is so far working and the tv series. Must be something else you found not working??
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2023 :  07:29:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There are a few fields that are not imported like studio, distributor, soundtrack, connections (not always), etc.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2023 :  12:07:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
One info after another...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6jxz757v14sog2f/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528Complete%2529_3.txt/file

Taglines are fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------
- ToDo -
- Studios -
- Distrtibutors -
- AKAs -
- Connections -
- Soundtrack -
- Release dates -
- Comments -
---------------------------------------------------------

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2023 :  10:19:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jorg, It seems that once again the TV Script is randomly taking some episodes as Season 00 while allocating others at the correct values. Most strange what IMDB is doing. I suspect you might be aware already and are working on yet another fix.

Thanks for all your efforts as I think this software would now be redundant without your input. Cheers James.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2023 :  13:07:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hl1qkaouqhc1qi4/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528Complete%2529_5.txt/file

Studios, Distributors, Soundtrack and Synopsis are fixed

-----------------------------------------------------------
-                         ToDo                            -
- AKAs            \   Where can I get the full list?      -
- Connections      >  Neither the reference page          -
- Release dates   /   nor the specific detail page has it -
- Comments        UserReviews - how should I sort them?   -

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2023 :  13:14:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@jimini

Once again? Haven't seen that yet as I was a bit busy and after losing all late shift on my job last year there is much less time
After fixing the last 4 info blocks I will check the TV script again.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2023 :  21:59:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Help needed!

On the last few blocks I can't find the correct web addresses.
And for the last one I need a sort order for the comments.

-                         ToDo                            -
- AKAs            \   Where can I get the full list?      -
- Connections      >  Neither the reference page          -
- Release dates   /   nor the specific detail page has it -
- Comments        UserReviews - how should I sort them?   -

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2023 :  22:07:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't know if they are right

https://www.imdb.com/title/ttxxxxxx/movieconnections/?ref_=ttrel_ql_dyk_5#references

https://www.imdb.com/title/ttxxxxxx/releaseinfo/?ref_=tt_ov_rdat#releases

https://www.imdb.com/title/ttxxxxxx/releaseinfo/?ref_=tt_ov_rdat#akas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07