Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2023 :  13:45:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao JDommi, yesterday I tried your latest script. Unforunately it still doesn't download actors for me (I tried with 25, 12, and 50 actors), and Comments. Everything else seems to be OK. My setting has Complete import=0 and Actors Complete download=0. Might this be the problem? Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2023 :  16:17:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe that's the problem. Although the name should be added anyway.
[Number of Actors to import]1=Actors|4=Actors|8=Actors|12=Actors|25=Actors|50=Actors|99=Actors|999=Actors

But there seem to be further changes on IMDB
3 day ago MovieConnections, ReleaseDates and AKAs were imported correctly - since then the they are not imported anymore.

It's really killing!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2023 :  23:53:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Jorg,
Well just been doing an update on the IMDB TV script and it looks like the season numbers and episodes are all taken as 00 once more. Haven't checked if there are other issues but I can't visually see anything else wrong at present.

Thanks for your efforts
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2023 :  09:38:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to fix it during my holidays until this weekend.
Also the last 2 or 3 functions on the complete script.
But I don't know if I have internet all the time. Due to maintenance yesterday we had no TV, telephone nor internet for about 5 hours and for today it is already announced to have those maintenance working further more.

EDIT
For TVShows:
Just replace the #FINDLINE# statement in line 3471 of the script.

#EPISODESEASON#
       #PUT#=10#10#
	#PUT#=0#09#
	#RESTOREMAIN#
	#STARTREADWEB#
       #FINDLINE#=class="sc-232116ef-0 fRMkyd">S#06#   

Another thing that must be fixed is the actor's details. But that can later be taken from the complete script.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2023 :  21:01:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8opv3ib80mq0rnx/IMDB.COM_2023_%2528Complete%2529%25287%2529.txt/file

I'm currently stuck in Trailers. And Actor's Filmo is still not fixed, too.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2023 :  16:01:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wnonjv5zrxl2bge/IMDB.COM_2023_%2528Complete%2529%25288%2529.txt/file

- Trailers: I have taken the whole IMDB trailers page as there is needed a key and an ID to play them directly. This one seems to be generated each time you call a trailer and is not permanently the same and would produce an error the next time you want to play it out of XMM.
- Movie Connection and Movie Locations: mostly taken but there are a few movies will stay empty for any reason. Example: The Batman (2022).
- People Awards: they are taken but is not always proper formatted.
- People Filmography: still not working in XMM although my debugger grabs the info...

Maybe Kipcior or another one will find a solution/fix.

Next week my vacation is over and I will have no or at least less time for fixing.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2023 :  08:28:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As of 1/19/2023... I'm using Extreme Movie Manager 10.0 and the TV series script is not working correctly. It doesn't grab the plot or synopsis information at all. Also, I'm using this script

Date : 21/November/2018 -
- Comments : Import All Information available -
- of Series and Episodes -
- "GOSUB" : Code and Idea by JDommi -
------------------------------------------------
#MADEBY#=Aletsg
#DATEBUILD#=2021-07-26 - 11:36
#WEBSITE#=IMDB.COM
#NOTE#=Import some Episodes Info
#SCRIPTQUALITY#=5
#REPLACESPACES#=+
#SCRIPTGENERATION#=3
#TVSERIES#=TRUE

and the April 2022 tv script for/from IDMB

Check the picture out...

[url=https://ibb.co/D599xP5][/url]
[url=https://imgbb.com/]free no registration[/url]

Edited by - bigmechax on 21 Jan 2023 08:32:45
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2023 :  10:11:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am using this script: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dpkx3xcvvcv3v1r/IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file and the plot is taken. I think Synopsis never was taken!?!
Therefore some other fields may be taken no more due to recent changes on imdb.com. But I didn't have checked that yet as I have tried to fix IMDB (Complete)...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2023 :  06:04:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi. I been using the IMDB.com 2529 For Rel.8.text file for tv seriesd and it is working now. I do however have a situation with my Movies info for movies that are to be changed to the newest update of that movie. I mean the column (where it says Picture) and to the right where the description/Details about the movie is changing and not changing. It is like some of it is updating correctly and some isn't. Take a look at these picture please.

I'm using this script for movies -

Web : IMDB.COM -
- Author : FreaKBrother, Velibor for Awards, Crux -
- Mods/Fixes: JDommi (since 2014) -
- Date : 20/June/2022 -
---------------------------------------------------------
- Free Variables: #35# - #36# -
---------------------------------------------------------

#MADEBY#=Alessio with help of eb1, Velibor, Crux and many others
#DATEBUILD#=2022-06-20

[url=https://ibb.co/59FDyDP][/url]

[url=https://ibb.co/1zbVdCx][/url]
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2023 :  07:37:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think it's a little bit too early
As I understand you are having problems with the GridView after an update?
I only can say thatfor me the GridView refreshes directly while/after updating but the HTMLCard does it after changing to another one and then back again.

If that was not your question then please try it again as I don't have understand it really.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2023 :  01:25:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi. In column 3 it says picture and shows what is showing for that picture for the movie, and to the right under the Details column it give all the movie information about that movie. So, column 3 isn't matching nor correct to the Details column is what I'm saying/writing.

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2023 :  07:26:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah, now I see :)

Does the Cover is shown correctly after a refresh or when you load the database next time?
I can imagine that there are 2 possibilities for the problem:
1. The thumbs folder needs a refresh (just rename this special folder for your database, recreate it with the original name and restart XMM
2. The new Cover pic has a wrong format (IrfanView settings in the option) or the pic is too big. I have recognized that pics with more than 1 MB need a long time to build a thumb. Meanwhile it shows a black pic or a wrong one. Sometimes even XMM crashes. But that happens only for movies with much more than 1 picture downloaded.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2023 :  01:45:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Jdommi by rebuilding the thumbs folder it is now fixed. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2023 :  09:30:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigmechax

Jdommi by rebuilding the thumbs folder it is now fixed. Thanks!

Great

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2023 :  11:34:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, I had less time last week.
So here is a quick fix I have made for the TVSeries script.
Not everything is working correctly on the persons but it's a beginning

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h0nxzblwh76c3ve/IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_V2_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2023 :  08:31:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b57vcgqo2p2r2hh/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_V4_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Should take same person's info like the Complete script.
Please check if main info/episode info still works correctly. Here I didn't have had a look yet as "acrtorssub" routine is identical in both scripts except of one additional "LOADWEBSLOT5" in the TVShow script.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2023 :  15:31:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Imdb site changed again.

Scitp does'nt import akas, soundtrack and many other things ,,,,
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2023 :  17:51:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Again?

Argh, that's really killing Do they change their site every month?
Unfortunately I don't have the time for fixing next week. Maybe the week after.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2023 :  06:04:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi.

Things are going well for the most part. Although my database started to change my Movie ID in the last 200 videos and TV Series. It was at the bottom of the database and at the bottom of the screend. The Movie ID went from 1 to 5585 and something went wrong. I had after 5585...2000XXXX for Movie ID. I know I didn't change anything to it. Just told it to renumber Movie ID Alphabetically.
Now I'm back to Movie ID 1 to 5585 but the pictures in Column 3(Picture) for each Movie and TV series is not showing up anymore. Also, every movie and TV Series in the farthest column (called - Details) isn't showing up anymore either. I tried to rebuild the thumbnails and nothing happened.

How can this be fixed?

Here is a picture of how it looks now

[url=https://ibb.co/cQ5D9Lz][/url]
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2023 :  09:35:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I never have used the internal renumbering as it always made problems for me. Only for testing purposes. And on such big changes I always have made a backup of the database and all of the related subfolders.
How to repair your database? I don't really know. For movies you can try the CoverManager plugin. In here there is a function to equalize cover/fanart pics with the actual MovieID. If that works for TVShows I'm not quite sure at the moment. Episode pics are not processed. So I would make a backup and try the CoverManager. Maybe after that you have to rebuild the thumbs again.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07