Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  07:05:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Alferio
But unfortunately on the initial page you can see "50 more" and "all". In the page source you can't see these additional info .
After presssing the button you can see them but XMM can't press a button...
Have a look here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/releaseinfo/?ref_=tt_ov_rdat#akas

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  21:35:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi

-----------------------------------------------------------
- ToDo -
- AKAs \ Where can I get the full list? -
- Connections > Neither the reference page -
- Release dates / nor the specific detail page has it -
- Comments UserReviews - how should I sort them? -
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have a suggestion. Why not just keep the number of actors to 25. AKA's for Movies and TV Series I think is a yes. Release date is good but User Reviews are not needed. Connections is not needed.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2023 :  07:39:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can set the number of actors!?
Connections are needed in my opinion. Here you have such info like followed by or remake of, etc.
Would no be a big problem if I would knew how to get the full lists.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2023 :  09:57:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2jq3kg8va4fyyjo/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file
I don't know why IMDB changes so often their IDs... I hope that it will last this time for a longer period.

Back to my other problem - nobody there who can help?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Sabry
Starting Member

Italy
7 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2023 :  18:36:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,
I would like to ask you if you can update the IMDB Actors script too.
Unfortunately I'm not able to do it :(

Thanks a lot for your support!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2023 :  22:10:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you update a movie you can import all actors' info, too. Therefore there is not really a need for it.
But I can have a look at when I have a little more time. At the moment I'm despairing of getting the complete info on AKAs/Release Dates for movies. I even don't have any idea of getting that info by a 3rd party program

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2023 :  14:03:43  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@JDommi

Thanks for the script updates. I haven't been here for a while and IMDB is changing their pages already. The IMDB forum is pretty busy. Nobody likes the new design. So far I haven't found a way to access the websites with the "folded out" menu. In a normal browser, this can certainly be done with Bowser extensions such as Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey. But with xMM? No idea.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2023 :  22:36:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Mawu
Echt lange nicht mehr gesehen!
Das ist echt Mist, was IMDB da veranstaltet. Ich habe in den letzten 3 Monaten so nach und nach zig Mal das Script repariert. Leider waren immer wieder andere Teile betroffen. Jetzt die letzten Änderungen bei denen man nicht mehr alle Infos komplett geliefert bekommt, bin ich mit meiner Weisheit leider auch am Ende.
Das Einzige, was mir noch einfallen würde, wäre ein Programm, das einen Browser emuliert, die entsprechenden Tasten "drückt" und dann den kompletten Source abspeichert. In XMM 10 gibt es ja die Möglichkeit ein externes Programm aufzurufen und danach die gespeicherte Datei zu laden. So ähnlich wie meine Lösung für filmaffinity.com (http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15672&whichpage=2).
Leider kenne ich mich nicht mit einer solchen "Fernsteuerung" aus.
Da ist wohl eine neue Generation von Programmierern gefragt...

*translation*
Hi Mawu
It's been a long time since I've seen this!
It's really crap what IMDB is doing. In the last 3 months, I have gradually fixed the script umpteen times. Unfortunately, other parts were always affected. Now the last changes where you don't get all the information completely, I'm at my wit's end.
The only thing I could think of would be a programme that emulates a browser, "presses" the corresponding keys and then saves the complete source. In XMM 10 there is the possibility to call an external programme and then load the saved file. This is similar to my solution for filmaffinity.com (http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15672&whichpage=2).
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with such a "remote control".
A new generation of programmers is probably needed...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2023 :  11:06:41  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The new design elements on the IMDB site are all implemented with Javascript. Therefore, as already mentioned, you will have to use browser extensions like Greasemonkey, which then "press the appropriate buttons" and display the page as desired. Now you just need to be familiar with Javascript. And then above all get the data in XMM. BTW: Of the data fields that are still problematic at the moment, I actually only need the "Connections".

Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2023 :  14:31:54  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi

Awards seemed to be broken again, box office data are imported together with code snippet.

Go to Top of Page

tarzibou
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2023 :  00:37:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi
The only thing I could think of would be a programme that emulates a browser, "presses" the corresponding keys and then saves the complete source...
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with such a "remote control".
A new generation of programmers is probably needed...

I've provided the basic code of such functionality here:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16254

If XMM can parse through the HTML document, you can skip the code part where it parses the info and just implement a simple export of the HTML document (aka "save file") which can then be used by XMM.

One downside is that it needs some seconds to open, click and then catch a whole IMDb page.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2023 :  17:15:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Would be great if you can make that program as I never ever have had a look at C#.
When all info is saved (best would be to merge all available pages into one big page!) the info can be extracted by a script - only in release 10 available. For all other releases that big page has to be processed by your programm to store the data as .nfo. But I don't know if XMM would extract really all info to the database...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Taassof
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2023 :  21:17:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In XMM all versions, when I click update info for a movie, ScriptEngine Staus runs one second and then suddenly dissapeares. How can I unhide it and see the process?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2023 :  19:08:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, Taassof, I haven't seen your question before...

I would try to click on the Button for the ScriptEngine in the menu band of the first menu "Movie" (it's the starting one).
Maybe you have to go to the options. Here on the tab "MagicScript" you should uncheck "Actualize Movies/Persons in background".

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2023 :  12:30:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As Sabry has reported here is the fixed #CREATEEPISODELIST# for the IMDB (TVSeries) script.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zfoxsc6u9ae4v2j/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8%25282%2529.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2023 :  20:07:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

As Sabry has reported here is the fixed #CREATEEPISODELIST# for the IMDB (TVSeries) script.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zfoxsc6u9ae4v2j/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8%25282%2529.txt/file

If only it still worked 2 weeks later... Seems IMDB still continue with tinkering...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2023 :  22:12:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The 11th commandment: You shouldn't mess with IMDB

I will try to have a look as soon as possible.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2023 :  13:34:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8238ay52klhuipj/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8%25283%2529.txt/file

Still not complete as some episode infos are now missing/wrong but the episodelist works again.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2023 :  21:05:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Episode pic and Plot are fixed:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/78m7zl98yu51d58/_IMDB.COM_2023_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8%25284%2529.txt/file

More to come when I have a little more time...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2023 :  08:59:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As I have holidays next week I want to update the IMDB scripts again. To not waste much time on checking which info is broken I wanna ask any of you to note which parts need fixing.
I hope that meanwhile all changes have been made to either the Movie and the TVShow sites...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07