Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2022 :  00:24:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys, firstly thanks to MAWU for the recent fix. Alas, it seems the folks at IMDB are playing around yet again with the website. This time it seems the Plot Synopsis is not taken from the current script and just leaving Plot Synopsis written by written by in its place. Everything else seems to be taken still.

Mawu can you find the fix as it seems "you are our only hope" said the princess to the droid
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2022 :  01:35:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jimini

Hi Guys, firstly thanks to MAWU for the recent fix. Alas, it seems the folks at IMDB are playing around yet again with the website. This time it seems the Plot Synopsis is not taken from the current script and just leaving Plot Synopsis written by written by in its place. Everything else seems to be taken still.

Mawu can you find the fix as it seems "you are our only hope" said the princess to the droid

Note seems to apply to movies and tv series
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2022 :  11:49:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for late reply, but I wasn't often using XMM this year due to personal reasons.
So I have heard from the IMDB changes the last week by an email from jimini.

At first thanks to Mawu for his previous fixings

I haven't tested every info especially when the option was set to 0 in the script.
So if there are still missing info let me know!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oxhfrev3257anzc/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_JD.txt/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fdno1dz26gppgaq/IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_JD.txt/file

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2022 :  20:54:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jdommi. It seems that new script doesn't import genre e subgenre. CAn you fix it ?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2022 :  22:50:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, although I have tested it with a few movies which all imported the genres correctly it seems as if there are different versions they are shown...
Moonfall, Speed and The Batman do import the info but others do not. I will have a look at it during this week.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2022 :  16:31:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Genres are okay now, at least for all tested movies.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bkpmwbxu73y70dv/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_JD%25282%2529.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2022 :  19:03:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys, Seems once again there has been a change to the IMDBTV behaviour. Back to taking season info as S00 instead of whatever it might be S01 etc. It's minor but does throw out the order of episodes. JDommi do you have a quick fix for it? Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2022 :  10:30:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope that IMDB is finished with changes for the next years
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v3y4kut8qu06gtj/IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_JD%25282%2529.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2022 :  19:43:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
One month and one bugfix later

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i0iydv9r2az14re/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_JD%25283%2529.txt/file
Plot is now taken again as well as mpaa.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

76 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2022 :  19:51:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now I came across completely different problems than not having data for one field etc. One problem is, Access can only hold up to 2GB database and that is a hard limit, so at some point when I was downloading all available information, it just stopped saving and I had to look into the data and remove some of those, to free up some space. That is doable in Access but just a heads up to anyone who would want to store a lot of information and a lot of movies. I have almost 5k movies and around 3,2k with all actors import it just stopped.

Another problem which I could not fix is that if you want to take all actors of a movie or series then it seems like magic script has memory limits for one movie and while for any movie it's not a problem since you won;t have more than few hundreds actors in it, but for instance X-files has more than 1,4k actors and only around 1k is imported and assigned to the series. All the other are added but not assigned to the series, so they end up in the database without connection to the movie (series). Any ideas?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2022 :  21:51:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I only can say something to the actors.
I was trying to add all the Episode showstars to the database treated like every actor inclusive the connections to the TVShow. Unfortunately XMM doesn't handle that (or I was too stupid to find the trick!). Maybe I haven't disabled the import of those showstars in the IMDB script for TVShows. For moviesw that shouldn't happen.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

76 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2022 :  16:00:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have to say that I spent a lot of time digging into the scripts, I corrected many things and once I'm beginning to believe that I undertand it, it suprises me again. Yesterday I was trying to find a way to overcome the problem I described above, I did not touch my main tv series script but worked on the copy of it. Still when I run the main script today, it does not give me any episodes for tv series and I have no idea why. When I run the same script in debugger, it works pretty fine. So I guess, even if you know script rules and its language, there's still so much behind it that you can't influence, which makes it very hard to completely familiarize. Is there any chance to have the surce code of magic script engine? Without it, I'm spending so much time on finding the root cause while in fact, it cannot be fixed by the script itself because the issue lies behind the scene. I will keep trying but more and more I'm a bit losing faith in it to be honest. And sionce I came acroos this memory limitation for a database, I;m starting to think if it;s worth trying knowing that at some point my database will just weight too much. If it could be set on MSSQL Express (which is free for personl use) then it would remove the problem but it's not the case :(
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2022 :  19:43:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Debugger and the original ScriptEditor are two different progs. The Editor is really based on the ScriptEngine and the Debugger is a third party prog which was written in another program lanuguage and without any knowledge of the sourcecode except of the command names.
Especially on find commands they can differ in cursor for 1 position. Beside that the Editor treats upper- as lowercase writing.

For the sourcecode I only can say "Ask Ale". I had thought of modifying XMM myself but unfortunately I'm programming in Delphi and not VBnet like Ale.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2022 :  18:49:48  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Plot keywords seem to be broken.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Edited by - Mawu on 20 Jun 2022 18:50:10
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2022 :  20:18:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Mawu
I will try to have a look tomorrow!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2022 :  23:14:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5v0551aubtije16/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_JD%25284%2529.txt/file

Keywords and Taglines are now fixed.

But I have a really bad guess:
On fixing the taglines I have seen that the first one is shown on the main movie page but in the HTML source I can't find the shown text. At least for The Batman (2022) and Constantine (2005) it is so. I hope that they don't change the site to decrypt the data or load it by java script on after loading the base page.
That would be the final curtain for XMM as the ScriptEngine isn't able to grab any readable info...
So please check it yourself and say that I only was too blind to find it!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2022 :  14:36:35  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the fix.

Your observation concerning the IMDB source code is correct.
When I mark the area where the tagline is listed and take a look at the source code of the selected area I can find the tagline text again.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2022 :  18:50:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today I have recognized that all epsiodes are imported again as S00E00.
Here is the fix:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/24ge8m7yje4v7np/IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

If there are more bugs let me know!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

DrunkBell

Australia
74 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2022 :  01:23:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please bring back the functionality of searching movies with their tt prepended ids, i rename every movie with these ids before importing to guarantee 100% accuracy, now it does not work if i don't clean every one of them, and need to choose the movie every time.

Edited by - DrunkBell on 05 Oct 2022 01:24:07
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2022 :  19:19:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I don't know how...
For me the IMDB script normally imports the correct movie automatically when the (original) title and the media year is identical. As far as I can see there is no function to extract the tt number out of the movie name.
If there is that functionality then ask Ale for the right way, please.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07