New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  20:58:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm adding this one:

http://gettopup.com/

I have to downgrade jquery to version 1.4.2, but that is not a big problem.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  21:06:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seems a good solution.
Please tell a beginner why you have to downgrade jquery? Where are the differences? Sorry, but jquery is a book with seven seals for me...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  21:10:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Because this jquery plugin is only compatible with jquery up to 1.4.2, with newer jquery versions the content simply vanishes and a empty popup is displayed.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  21:26:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just like VB6 is not to install on XP with SP3.
It's a plague that updates can crash old(er) software :(

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  21:39:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I simply hate this boxes.

3 hours work and now i found again a bug with this box.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  21:53:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can you correct it?
Why don't you write it your own? I think you have enough knowledge to do. Or just modify an existing one. There is no need to inbuild functions like fadein, etc...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  22:11:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I found were the bug is. Now i have to figure out how to fix it.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2011 :  22:16:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm sure you will be able to fix it!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  11:19:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think i finally fixed it.

The plugin simply checked the content against the window only in one dimension (height), so the popup could be easily to wide.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  13:14:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great :)
Now there is only missing a reply from Ale if he will add more Custom fields. And of course some bug fixes in XMM...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  13:44:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Downgraded jquery to version 1.4.2
- Added TopUp Popup
- Fixed AR for Movie Covers on Actor Card (i already fixed it some time ago, but the fix was removed with some XMM Update)

The TopUp Popup should work for everything on all Cards (Movie Covers, Actor Images, Fanart, Episode Images, Web Link, Official Website, Award List)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?da1997mwf1xnrbu

I hope i didn't forget a file in the zip, because of the many changes.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  14:07:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As far as I can test it here @work all seems to work okay :)
The award window isn't tested as I have only an old database here.
What a pity that there isn't a function for looping through multiple images. Or do you haven't implemented it yet?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  14:15:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The (image) group function in this plugin is unusable at the moment... I tried it. extremely slow, buggy, ...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  14:45:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What do you think about the FanArt looping on the old DefaultHTMLCard (with FanArtSlideshow).htm?
It doesn't use the LightBox.js. I know that it would only be usable for FanArt...

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 28 Mar 2011 14:46:00
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  14:46:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed the animation bug in the top_up plugin (popup close)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ja6jy9b75xff4hj
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  14:47:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can you add the ESC key to end the popup?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  14:54:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Can you add the ESC key to end the popup?

Should already be working. At least it works for me.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  15:03:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, works :)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  16:10:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another small correction to the animation

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?32d57pj4yr1sfdq
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2011 :  11:56:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm trying to fix the image group function.

So far:
- loading group slowness (fixed with workaround)
- displaying next/prev image (fixed, had to comment 2 Lines out)

ToDo:

- Optical glitch: next/prev arrows
- Optical glitch: sometimes slightly wrong positioning of next/prev image
- Bug testing
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.25 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07