Thank You Alessio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jamestan

137 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2008 :  05:08:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am an old supporter of this program. The best program ever, especially it is based on MS Access and not proprietary database :)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2008 :  09:18:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much!!!

Stay tuned!

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

dragonmastere
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2008 :  12:44:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Alessio for this great program. I have to admit I also have DVD profiler and I have started to like XMM better as it does a lot of the work for me and gives me a better opportunity in breaking the movies and TV series into formats I have wanted to do. I have used the XMM now for 3 days straight sorting my collection out and it has been a great time saver.......

Thank you Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2008 :  08:23:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Dragonmastere!

I am really happy when people like all hard work we do every day!

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

dragonmastere
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2008 :  09:49:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another thing I have liked and noticed about you Alessio is you are quick to respond to people's request and replies. Other forums I have gone to and perticipated in their staff take sometimes 4 to 5 days to respond to people's requests or queries..

again very good Alessio
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  09:37:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi everybody,

I would like to remind us all, that Alessio keeps working brilliantly and non-stop ever. I've never seen any other company nor any other person, who works this constantly and takes very good care of their product and customers.

We should all acknowledge that, Alessio visits this forum and reads and answers every post from us, all by himself and this takes a very much of his lifetime and same amount of effort. Then he listens to us and amazingly tries to fulfil all our needs. Again, all by himself. We can feel that he has dedicated himself to us and to his wonderful utility software and we should be thankful for this.

Nowadays he just turned into a programming hero! The latest versions of the software includes "extreme" improvments and very useful new features. So I would like to take the oppotunity of this topic and send him my many sincere thanks from here.

I hope you never let go, because you're doing so fine. I can almost see that, in near future your software will grow double times fast and double times wider in range of customers. So keep on being a superb guy and know that every one of your customer is loving you very much.

Best regards
Erke
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  09:41:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
One last thing;

I hope other companies and programmers take example of you. 'Cause THIS is what it takes to gain the society's trust, their love and of course eventualy, the "income" at the end.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2008 :  08:51:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Guys, have no words to exaplain what I feel now.

As you know I develop XMM for passion, and know that there are so much people that appreciate it is a great proud.

Thank you again to all of you!

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

JoJoKiller
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2008 :  15:05:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The force be with you.
Great programm, lov'ing it!
Go to Top of Page

Belles
Starting Member

Bahamas
4 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  23:21:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just wanted to thank you for this awesome program Got about 170 films in there and 6 TV series. Everything is perfect
Keep up the good work.
Anywhere we can DL icons for Media Manager ? I have a lot of HD films with various encodes and am a bit stuck in how to use that option. Did use the codec window but Media Manager is a bit of a mess for me
Thanks in advance if anyone has figured out how to use that option
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2009 :  16:43:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Thank you very much!!!

At this time you cannot load your personal icons, I am trying to add this feature.

Thank you again,

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

Belles
Starting Member

Bahamas
4 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2009 :  21:50:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio,
Just an idea, you are probably familiar with but just in case you aren't, there is a great (free) program that does excellent analyses for you called "MediaInfo" mine is in French and does all this :

"Fournit des informations très détaillées
à propos de fichiers multimédias :
Matroska, OGG (including OGM)
MPEG1 (incluant les VCD)
MPEG2 (incluant les DVD et les SVCD)
MPEG4 (incluant les fichiers Itunes M4A)
Quicktime
RealMedia
WindowsMedia (incluant WMV et WMA)
Microsoft RIFF (incluant AVI et WAV)
Formats audio divers (AC3, DTS, AAC, AU, AIFF...)
"

You can find it at Sourceforge in Italian

There are ones I don't use like Gspot. Hope this can help you

Edit : I changed the link to one in italian

"Quali informazioni posso ottenere con MediaInfo?

* Generali : titolo, autore, regista, album, numero della traccia, data, durata...
* Video : codec, aspect ratio, fps, bitrate...
* Audio : codec, sample rate, canali, lingua, bitrate...
* Sottotitoli : lingua del sottotitolo
* Capitoli : numero dei capitoli, lista dei capitoli

DivX, XviD, H263, H.263, H264, x264, ASP, AVC, iTunes, MPEG-1, MPEG1, MPEG-2, MPEG2, MPEG-4, MPEG4, MP4, M4A, M4V, QuickTime, RealVideo, RealAudio, RA, RM, MSMPEG4v1, MSMPEG4v2, MSMPEG4v3, VOB, DVD, WMA, VMW, ASF, 3GP, 3GPP, 3GP2
Che tipo di formato (contenitore) è supportato da MediaInfo?

* Video : MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)...
(Codec: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
* Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
* Sottotitoli: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...

multiplexer, demuxer, mixer, muxer, video decoder, audio decoder, PAL, NTSC
Cosa posso farci?

* Leggere più formati video e audio
* Diversi modi di visualizzazione (testo, sheet, albero, HTML...)
* Puoi personalizzare la visualizzazione
* Puoi esportare : testo, CSV, HTML...
* Interfaccia Grafica, o Riga di Comando, o DLL
* Integrazione con MS-Windows (drag'n' drop, e Menù Contestuale)
* Internazionale : funziona indipendentemente dalla lingua o dalla versione del vostro Sistema Operativo
* Può essere tradotto in qualsiasi lingua (da parte di volontari)
"

Edited by - Belles on 30 Mar 2009 22:05:44
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2009 :  08:50:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Belles,

XMM Already use this dll, in next release I will put it also the latest release.

Thank you!

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

Anzac
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  01:04:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio, Many thanks.
For your development of XMM, which I feel is second to none. Also the price that you've set for this product is most fair on the working persons pocket.

once again thnx mate
Anzac
Go to Top of Page

jjohnbubbles
Starting Member

Saint Lucia
49 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2009 :  04:06:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I also want to say thank you. Great program, and great support.
Go to Top of Page

TiRohn
Starting Member

Switzerland
19 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  15:35:21  Show Profile  Visit TiRohn's Homepage  Edit Reply  Click to see TiRohn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now I linked you on my own Homepage!!

Currently only my good old Reports are missing yet, all other stuff is just perfect for me...!

Keep up the very good work Alessio!

Greetz, TiRohn

SiZ
Starting Member

Israel
13 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2009 :  21:27:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm just gonna say THANK YOU Alessio for this great program. I can't imagine what would I've done without it.
Thanks...
Go to Top of Page

henrinaiara
Starting Member

Indonesia
22 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  16:01:24  Show Profile  Visit henrinaiara's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
how exactly to get this xmm program?

can anyone help?

bow maker arrows german to indonesian translators
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  16:28:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just go to download page:

http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/download.aspx

Ale

Go to Top of Page

cellist1
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2010 :  19:08:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio this i a very nice and useful programme! thank for the great work!!!greetings from Greece!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07