Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mrsim0n
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2006 :  01:16:01  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I've been using Xmm for about a month now and i have finally keyed in my collection of 604 movies and 27 tv series during this time i have not found a single problem with the program though i am sure there must have been some bugs hidden in there somewhere as i have installed about 5 updates as and when they came along (Alessio how do you find the time ?) Anyway i just wanted to say THANK YOU you have made a fantastic program at a very cheap price £6.58 GB one that i can't stop talking about..

Simon

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2006 :  10:41:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Simon!

Really thanks to YOU for your support and your words.

I and all others people that help me with scripts work very hard to make the best movie manager possible.
I must admit that there are bugs to fix and features to implement, but as you can see we work hard to achieve this goal.

Thank you again and stay tuned!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2006 :  13:41:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
mrsim0n: dont tell anyone, but in a secret italian project (sanctioned by berlusconi) italian meds have cloned allessio a couple of times, he works, rtakes care of his family, brings world peace, feeds the world, etc. in his free time, he programs on xmm .... :) the only problem is: he is lousy at playing football
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2006 :  14:56:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, you are terribly right, I am lousy at playing football!

Thank you guys!!
Go to Top of Page

razzman86
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  17:08:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send razzman86 an AOL message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just wanted to say THANKS for such an awesome program & you definitely can't beat the price! It's well worth it! Keep up the great work
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  10:36:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Wow!

Really thank you guys for your words!! I am really really happy that you like so much my work!

Stay tuned!!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

jorshua

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2007 :  21:04:48  Show Profile  Visit jorshua's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send jorshua an ICQ Message  Click to see jorshua's MSN Messenger address  Send jorshua a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am here from the beginning.
Great Work
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2007 :  00:00:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks goes to ALL OF YOU that support my work!

Stay tuned!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

cem
Starting Member

Turkey
22 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  11:16:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I wanted to write a 'thank you' note before a bug report but that did not hapened, sorry. I wanted to say that your program was extremely successful and priced very reasonably compare to some out there. It has room for prefection that's for shure but it is a very capable and talented software. You've done a very good job. Now we will see how the support goes ;)

cem
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  23:15:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much!!

Reposrt all bugs freely, I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

jamestan

137 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2007 :  04:24:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alesio,

Your program is the most open as far as I am concerned. And of course the best !
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2007 :  16:34:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Jamestan!
Go to Top of Page

a7medo778
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2007 :  03:21:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Best program ever made
really THANK YOU Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2007 :  09:46:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks goes to ALL OF YOU that supports me!!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

AlCapone
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2007 :  17:03:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks for 6.0.1.0 - it looks very nice.

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2007 :  17:44:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you AlCapone!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2007 :  18:09:44  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for Version 6 and the last 6 years of development. I use the program (formerly known as Divxmanager) since it was first announced at doom9.org (summer of 2001) und it was "love at first sight" (although I'm also critical and impatient as far as new features are concerned ).

Happy coding and Keep On Rockin'
Mawu
Go to Top of Page

csuno
Starting Member

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2007 :  19:22:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send csuno an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i'am using XMM just a few month. now i want to say Thanks a lot, the tool is exactly what i need. And the development in new features (especialy the new 6.xxx release!) looks great too. Go one, Many THX.

Btw. congrats to your child, and a very healthy future for your family.

CSUNO

Edited by - csuno on 25 Oct 2007 19:23:57
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2007 :  10:14:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Guys,

It's always a pleasure read these post. I am really happy that people like XMM so much (even if there are a lot of bugs and thing to be done).

I promise that I will continue to develop XMM for very long time, and that will became better and better.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

fredoman
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2008 :  21:56:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
XMM user for already some years I just downloaded the latest version. Looks very nice... I did some mass importing and updating and it went very smoothly. So I will just join the others in saying thank you, Alessio. Never 10 € were so well spent !
Go to Top of Page

Tyger
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2008 :  02:10:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Gotta second that, i never spend 10€ better on a value-per-euro-level. Period. Respect for keeping it inexpensive but not cheap!

Regards,
Tyger
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07