New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yovinny
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  07:03:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio

I love the software but I am so confused on how to get started and using it and I dont have a fast enough connection to do the You tube thing :( is there a PDF version or a guide that I can DL and keep on my desktop that will tell me how to use this program. I am pretty good with computers but the scripting has me dizzy just looking at it. I have not got a clue what I am doing at this point. Wanted to find the section where I could create the individual folders I saw it once but have not found it since. With the TV episodes do you need a folder for each episode like the films? I feel like a total noob asking this but im lost. Can you help a Italian brother over here in America out with a pointer or two I have my movies in folders I want to pull the meta data and poster art etc and like to figure how to get the names cleaned up etc. Just the basics im sure the video has it all I have a great system with a crappy connection. Best I can do until things pickup over here again. I appreciate your help and I looked everywhere for a good program like this and yours is the best I found could have downloaded a cracked copy but after seeing what your software could do I had to do my part to support what seems to be a labor of love for you . My hats off to you my friend you did good keep up the good work.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  07:55:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I am working just these days on documentation, you will find it here, I hope to finish in one week:

http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/documentation/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

yovinny
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2010 :  22:22:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is awesome!!! You have made my day!! I have bookmarked it and have put it to use already. It would be great to see a PDF option to DL the various sections when its completed. Thank you so very much!! I have told several of my friends about your site and they will be onboard soon keep up the great work!!
Go to Top of Page

Teutif
Starting Member

Belgium
5 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2010 :  11:19:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by razzman86

I just wanted to say THANKS for such an awesome program & you definitely can't beat the price! It's well worth it! Keep up the great work

I couldn't say it differently! Your program is simply the best and I just want to thank you for it!
So Thank you

Edited by - Teutif on 10 Nov 2010 14:35:22
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2010 :  14:56:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much guys!!!

Stay tuned, because new things will arrive

Ale

Go to Top of Page

blazez
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2011 :  21:30:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Man, i HAVE to write someting in this threat. Allessio, many many many compliments for this software. I came across a version of Extreme movie manager and tried it. I have tried some other programms like this in the past but THIS programm beats them all.
It took me only a couple of minutes to decide that i had to buy this software.
I was able to import a very old "all my movies" database so that also helped a lot.
grande e niente, ma complimenti per questo software (i don't speak a word italian, so i hope google translate worked ok :-) )

Cheers from the Netherlands
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  09:04:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much!!!

I hope that x Music Manager will be even better...

Go to Top of Page

techdls
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2011 :  01:40:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've spent literally hundreds of hours with XMM during the past 2+ years, you have my sincerest thanks. Your doing great work, I wish a lot of your features were in XBMC but you have made that transition so much easier. Keep up the great work! Thank You!
Go to Top of Page

Hammerhance
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2011 :  16:40:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
And a big thank you and show of appreciation from this corner also. I think that buying XMM after trialing it was the quickest purchasing decision I ever made!! For a couple of years I have wanted to have easy access to a database of my collection of movies, viewable both on my phone (to use when out scouting for new films) and my computer and here it is. Genius! Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

swapeasy
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2011 :  07:20:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I love the layout of the program, the features are great. I only used the trial version for about an hour before deciding to to buy a key, now if hotmail wasn't so slow I could enter the key and really enjoy this wonderful program. Thank you in advance for this program.
Go to Top of Page

Trixster
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2012 :  12:03:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio;
I'm impressed not only by your program, but your dedication to the project. For your efforts I hope twice as many people buy your products!!
Thank you. God bless. And keep up the amazing work. (maybe have to order a few more clones?)

When you ask God to make you stronger, HE does not turn you into Hercules,HE gives you obstacles to overcome.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2012 :  07:31:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really thank you very much!!!

I try to do my best, its not always good but I keep trying

Ale

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.28 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07