Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Books Manager
 Bugs Report
 Cloning Problème
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mephala
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2016 :  02:15:34  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I just begin to use this programme for my comics collection.
And i use clone tools fort the serie who are the same.
All the References are different, but when i change Cover he gave the same for all the series i have cloned.

How can i change That ? Thx.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2016 :  07:31:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you have tried to remove the wrong covers and import/add the correct one?
I don't know if the cloning process also duplicates all the covers or only takes the name to the original covers. So check it on a dummy entry to only add a new cover/delete all covers and then add a new one again.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mephala
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2016 :  10:17:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have tried this, and remove all the cover and replace all Cover.
But all the Book who are cloned have only one cover, and the same.
I don't know what to do :)

Since the problem, i enter all the book manually because i am french :)
But i have 300 book with the clone problem.

Thx
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2016 :  10:53:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look in the evening what could be done to help you.
Additionally I will inform Ale about that problem. I would have thought, too, that only the info would have been copied...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mephala
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2016 :  12:05:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank You, I will wait :)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2016 :  11:55:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, for late reply but I seem to have not clicked the submit button after my answer yesterday
Seems as if that function is not doing what it should do. All cloned books are lost after a restart of XBM.
Ale has said that he tries to have a look at it this morning. So we have to be patience...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mephala
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2016 :  21:21:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will wait, thx for the answer :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07