Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Books Manager
 Bugs Report
 Missing fields when importing from Collectorz XML
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

babar
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2017 :  03:00:15  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I've imported the XML from Collectorz Book Collector 16.4.6 but fields Author, Owner and Status are not imported but present into the roiginal XML file.

Are you able to let me know how to fix it ?
Eric Babar

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2017 :  07:50:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have forwarded your question directly to Ale.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

babar
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2017 :  23:21:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks JDommi. Hope to get shortly a msg from him
Go to Top of Page

babar
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2017 :  16:56:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any update ?
Go to Top of Page

babar
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2017 :  14:34:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Any updates ? nobody reached me :(

Edited by - babar on 04 Mar 2017 14:34:29
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2017 :  17:35:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't think that Ale will implement that in the near future...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07