New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2020 :  13:36:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good morning and happy new year, I had not entered the forum for a long time, I have seen that a new version is being worked on.
Glad to read this, I had given it up for lost ...
Although I have relaxed the hobby with version 10 by having to enter the data by hand, I am still interested in eXMM in Spanish.
Already installed, I see that there is enough, so I encourage and for eXMM 11 definitive.
Go to Top of Page

silentpain
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2020 :  08:21:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
wird die neue version auch als app für andriod handy´s geben ?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2020 :  08:33:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

First I need to finish the windows release, after I will try to make something for android too.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2020 :  10:20:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

First I need to finish the windows release, after I will try to make something for android too.

Thank you!

Go to Top of Page

o.baum
Starting Member

Germany
4 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2020 :  21:14:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is there any news about Release date of xmm 11?

Edited by - o.baum on 14 Jun 2020 21:16:06
Go to Top of Page

Rincewindwiz

103 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2020 :  11:24:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh dear. Another new version.
I've not bothered to upgrade for years now because the pain of getting a new version to work is just too much. IIRC the last time I was persuaded to upgrade I had to reimport all movies from the internet (6000 movies that took nearly a week!) and then there were loads of errors especially foreign titles which got imported to overwrite the english ones (just because I happened to be in Europe when I did some of the updates!) and I am still finding errors!

AFAICS errors in V10 are not being corrected and V11 is hardly stable

So tell me what should I move to that actually works?
What are the benefits - for me?

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination
Go to Top of Page

Lakkantha
Starting Member

Sri Lanka
3 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2021 :  18:29:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
does anybody know the release date of XMM 11, Why no updates
Go to Top of Page

CharlieTango
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2022 :  07:02:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio, any update on XMM 11?
Go to Top of Page

eloquintet
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2023 :  19:39:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send eloquintet an AOL message  Send eloquintet an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
My biggest issue with XMM is that I input information after my NAS is scanned. I use the marked field to flag stuff that I want to watch and the Seen field to mark stuff I have already seen. The issue is that when I rescan my NAS device (as I am constantly adding new movies) it wipes all of this out. I read in the wish list something about separating file properties from database properties. I would like to be able to preserve what I mentioned after rescanning, is this being addressed or can I already do this using another method?
Go to Top of Page

silentpain
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2023 :  11:32:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
kommt hier überhaupt noch was neues zu xmm11 oder hat alessio aufgehört ?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2023 :  22:52:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Last Visit 07 May 2020 - das sagt wohl (leider) alles.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kevinjason
Starting Member

Ghana
1 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2023 :  11:40:40  Show Profile  Visit kevinjason's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Well, sounds good...

I only hope that it will not be the same like release 10.
And think of the features the "more experienced" users have requested since years now.
Also, related to an easier use, are the debugger and the updater to mention. As well as different configs for the different databases.

And please don't simplify XMM too much - otherwise it will fail it's original purposes!

Ihr Feedback ist wichtig, und wir sind bestrebt, auf die Anliegen erfahrener Benutzer einzugehen. Wir werden an lang ersehnten Funktionen arbeiten, wie der Verbesserung des Debuggers, des Updaters und der Erstellung unterschiedlicher Konfigurationen für Datenbanken. Wir verstehen die Balance, die bei der Einfachheit von XMM ohne Beeinträchtigung seiner ursprünglichen Zwecke erforderlich ist.[url=/https://nachrichtenmorgen.de/fanny-fee-werther]für mehr Informationen[/url]

Go to Top of Page

Lakkantha
Starting Member

Sri Lanka
3 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2023 :  09:48:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi, when are you plan to release XMM 11?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07