Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Games Manager Forum
 Suggestions/New Features
 Link games from a Hard Disc
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Hall
Starting Member

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2010 :  14:42:04  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
In order to organize the video games collection automatically, besides writing the titles or scan the barcode, would be possibly to link it from a HDD ?.

For example, in my case, for security I have all my backup PS2 Video Games in a HDD with ISO format. Or all my backup Wii Video Games in a HDD with WBFS format.

It would be great to read the titles of all these games from the Hard Dics towards the XGM application.

Thanks and regards.
Hall

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2010 :  23:17:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Hall,

I am working on this function, to link not only *modern* videogames but also for old games, like roms for Commodore64, Amiga etc...

I don't know when will be ready, but I hope soon.

If you have any more suggestion please write it!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2011 :  11:46:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio!

Any news about this feature?

Edited by - MTS on 24 Apr 2011 11:47:05
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2011 :  19:10:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have finish the integration of File Scanner (like Books Manager).

Please suggest the file extension I should add by default that XGM should detect as videogame.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2011 :  20:32:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
.iso and .bin are those i know...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07