Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Games Manager Forum
 Suggestions/New Features
 Column Size & Width Save
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Chris Lotz
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2011 :  16:25:48  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Alessio, I really like your Games Manager, tons better than all others - I own the Trio (Movies, Games, Music)(Would purchase Books if it incorporated Comics as mentioned in: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7019. Anyways, I have an issue that I thought might have been fixed after the last Column saving bug fix.

I have customized platform images on my manager with different sizes of images (all are close to the same size) but when I resize the height and width of the columns it doesn't save the sizes I set them to. I know it resizes for all platforms and such which is fine, but would really like it to save this setting, so the next time I open the manager it is the same size. I can post a screenshot or whatever if I've lost you, but I'm sure I'm not the only customer/client with this issue.

What it looks like each launch...

What I would like it to look like after launch (& Save)

Edited by - Chris Lotz on 07 Jul 2011 18:01:10

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2011 :  11:06:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Chris,

Please download this file and replace the one you have in "layouts" subfolder.

www.binaryworks.it/extremegamesmanager/files/GridMainBooksView1.xml

Let me know if works!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Chris Lotz
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2011 :  18:00:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

Thanks for the reply, I copied that file into the Games Manager, renamed it to Games instead of the Books. It populates a bunch of fields but it doesn't save anything.

It seems that what it needs is a place to change the Height of the Cells (like Excel) and have it save. I tried editing the XML to include a Height area but it didn't seem to change anything.

Anyways, let me know if you can think of anything else, I don't know where the default value of Cell Height is located, I checked the other XML files but didn't see anything in Dreamweaver.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07