Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Magicscript Engine Bug??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Rincewindwiz

100 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  17:19:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Ive been looking at the XMM7 TV series import problem (It only imports one episode and then hangs using all of one CPU)
IN order to find out what is going on,
* I have put a number of #WRITEWARNING#= statements in the script but no warning is generated even when it is the first statement in the script.
* I have also put a number of #SHOWVAR#=#12# produces no output that I can find.

#ONERROR#=*ASK* produces output but I am unable to relate the line numbers to the script. for example I get a message Cant Find the word on #FINDLINE# . . . .. Line 3029 but the nearest FINDLINE instruction is at line 3016 (according to my editor). How are line numbers calculated?
TFAI

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  18:16:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Silly question but do you have wordwrap on?
I think the MagicScript Editor shows on running no wordwrap against wordwrap while not running. This will make debugging more complicated when do are using the internal editor of XMM.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07