Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  22:40:45  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I think there has been a change at the IMDB site. Just starting a few days ago, when I use this script (I use the complete one) in the areas for Length and MPAA, instead of the data I get code/text <FAQ.?/etc...

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  23:00:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes Website changed.

Here is the fix:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kqom4yydyoo
Go to Top of Page

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  23:11:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  02:52:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi

running time is fine, but country still got problems. Day of the triffids 2009 put UK:180min in length and
Twilight saga:New Moon didn't add country. Just tested on some other films of different countries,same thing.
Had a look at the script but can't see whats wrong.
D.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  03:17:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same change.

- Fixed COUNTRY import
- Fixed LANGUAGE import

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mz5okjm20ht
Go to Top of Page

donnyj

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  09:13:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks!
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2010 :  02:03:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Prinz.
Go to Top of Page

rudolf
Starting Member

Slovenia
9 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2010 :  23:33:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Script updated through LiveUpdate is newer than this fixed but has the problem stated on start of the topic.

BR, Rudi
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2010 :  02:56:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rudolf

Script updated through LiveUpdate is newer than this fixed but has the problem stated on start of the topic.

No it isn't newer look at the date of Script which is listed via the Live-Update (middle of may). It is an old one, which had a bug already...
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2010 :  16:43:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB.COM (Fastest):
- removed useless Advanced Options that aren't implemented in the script

IMDB.COM (Fastest) and IMDB.COM (Complete):
- Fixed non-working Advanced Option: Poster

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ynmteoc2zdj

Edited by - Prinz on 20 Jun 2010 19:01:29
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2010 :  15:33:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i can't download the file. Maybe you can upload to other site
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2010 :  14:55:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB.COM (Fastest) and IMDB.COM (Complete):
- Fixed: [Use Intelligent Directlink Engine] Advanced Option (Directlink was always taken)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jgw4g2nm5mt
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2010 :  16:52:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks, but it keeps doing the same (it take the directlink and take the imdb info first) What option i have to change? Try From Paris With Love, if you can

Edited by - eemakia on 22 Jun 2010 17:08:30
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2010 :  19:35:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by eemakia

Thanks, but it keeps doing the same (it take the directlink and take the imdb info first) What option i have to change? Try From Paris With Love, if you can

That is a bug in the magic script engine. It looks like Direct Links have priority. Direct Links are also Titles that are found via redirect on imdb. From Paris With Love is a example for redirects. I can't do anything about that or i would break the script. The magic script engine has to be fixed...

Edited by - Prinz on 22 Jun 2010 19:35:46
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2010 :  20:10:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok Prinz, don`t worry. I just search with filmafinity first and then search again with imdb to complete the info. Thanks for the effort!!
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  13:43:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is small problem with Trivia in IMDB script.
For example: Transformers
http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/

All text is imported correctly, but not well formated in XMM.
Instead of
The film's tagline "Their war. Our world." was originally meant for
AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004).

The film's tagline "Their war. Our world." was originally meant for

AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004).

From time to time NEW Line is imported on inappropriate place.
This happens several times in Transformers Trivia
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  15:29:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This should fix the trivia

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a6lzmhlilxhvy79
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  17:57:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Excellent job, thanks
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2010 :  04:51:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- a few bugfixes

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s158213eb707vn0
Go to Top of Page

merlino
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2010 :  19:06:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No import photo /photo gallery but flaged.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2010 :  19:24:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Option PhotoGallery is a relict from some old script.

I forgot to remove it, because there is no function for that in the script.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07