Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Lock Layout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

magician62
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2012 :  15:04:52  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
As far as I can tell. this is not currently available. But if it is please speak up.

My father has dexterity issues and too often breaks the layout I have set up.

I know there is an option to save and load layouts, but what I am looking for is an option to lock the layout so it can not be changed. Alternatively provide an option to force load a user defined layout at start up, this would allow for closing the program and restarting, but not saving the broken layout.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2012 :  17:19:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thats a good idea, an option to force XMM to not save the layout at exit...

I will try to do it in the upcoming XMM 8

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

magician62
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2012 :  18:19:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Many thanks Ale, my Father seems to be a good test case for breaking things. Not bad for 82 :)

I have tried to keep it simple for him, just the basics Title, which he can now double click (many thanks) and Front cover.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07