Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 More Option for Actors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2012 :  21:54:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey Guys, in the Actors Database can you make it so that we can add our own additional customable column chooser. Right now there're 11 to choose from ( Birthdate, Birthname,.... WebID ). I want so that I can create my own Column Chooser and not just the default 16. I want at least an additional 5 that I can create. Appreciate if you can do this.

Edited by - mon1y on 01 Sep 2012 21:35:58

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2012 :  05:21:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

At this time you have 2 custom field available... what information would you like to store? Myabe I can add specific fields for that.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2012 :  21:46:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't see any of the 2 custom field that you mention. All the field in the Actor Database for Column Chooser are not customizable. They're hardcoded. I want to be able to add my own Column Chooser so that I can add ie: Action, Thriller, Drama, etc. Thanks Al.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2012 :  16:03:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, you are right, are hardcoded at this time.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07