Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Suggestions / New features
 Add gzip compressed html support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2011 :  12:08:06  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This request is for all programs and there Magic Script Engine.

Please add support for gzip compressed html pages. Many servers send there responses gzip compressed sometimes even randomly.

The lack of support for gzip compressed html pages could also be the reason for some unexpected errors in scripts!

For example I wanted to add a discogs.com API Scirpt for this program, but that sites sends all responses as gzip compressed.

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2011 :  01:02:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any news about it?

Just asking because as i remember the last time the problem arose there was a problem with the implementation of gzip compressed html in the magic script engine...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2011 :  09:31:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry Prinz, I haven't take a look at it yet.

I will to implement asap and send you a test exe.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2011 :  18:11:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With the test exe magic script doesn't work anymore. The Program doesn't even try to download anything it simply freezes even with normal included scripts.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2011 :  22:37:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Prinz,

Sorry, the new exe to test was not about the magicscript, I have just fix some bug in Hard Disk scan...

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2011 :  22:45:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok. But import/download doesn't work anymore with it. Old exe works...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2011 :  05:28:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have found the problem, will send a new exe.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07