Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Suggestions / New features
 Hello and a suggestion on classical music
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

comervp
Starting Member

Spain
3 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  00:52:14  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello to all of you. I'm new to the forum and came from a reference to XMM in a programme I was reviewing (CATVids) to change from Ant Movie Catalog. I downloaded XMM and I'll try it to see if it'll be the best for my movie collection of 2.000 titles. I think it sounds very familiar to me (more complete but close to AMC).

Then I saw that a new project for Music Collection was open and wanted to ask about it. I'm enthousiastic with the capabilities of CATraxx, as my music collection is quite large and varied, with lots of classical music vynils (from 50's, 60's, 70's, that means without barcodes) apart from standar CDs. Also pop and jazz music of these decades. That means problems to automatic data loading from internet

May I ask for classical music to be considered in your project with an elegant solution for loading from the internet?

Many thanks.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  09:18:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think as scripts for every site can be added you don't have to worry about that.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  13:43:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, for sure. The Script import seem to works great, and also the overall speed of the software seem really good (its completely different from XMM).

I hope to make the first alpha available soon. I think that in 2/3 weeks shold be completed.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07