New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  10:33:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The current Database Table structure doesn't allow for such Movie/TVShow Role specific Data.

For that a new Table that is linked to the Movie Table with a new Memo field for the Role description has to be created and a additional Variable for the Moviecard's Actor Block has to be created. One could also create in the Table a Role specific Actor Image and Variable on the Moviecard (thetvdb for example has Role specific Actor Images). Of Course for both also a import function in magic script would be needed.

But that is much work and i think at the moment there are more imported Fields and functions for TV Shows missing.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  10:42:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have posted in the feature request a few suggestions.

And here is a new studio pic "Babylon Productions" with the modified InsertImages.js

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  12:45:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Changed on the Actors Card the Movies in Database Table style to fixed and set a fixed height for the Movie Title/Plot cell (this ensures that all rows are the same height/ also it should increase the speed the table i drawn by the browser engine)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ouf1d7x98al02h5
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  20:44:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added Episode Quotes paring

http://www.mediafire.com/?irebwka5v3hhbda
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  06:14:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
oops, forgotten to put the link in for Babylon Productions...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wvnd11k6212b74k

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

tonycole

87 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  15:41:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
HI
Good job on the moviecards guys, looking great. (hope alessio is giving you a cut).
I don't know if it's me but the awards don't show on the actor card anymore ( i mainly use xp with ie8 but have dual boot win7 with ie9 same there). I've had a look at the code and that section is still therebut nothing appears no problem on moviecard.
Also on the actor card is it possible for your picture script to show more pictures if they exist (i put some gallery's in mine ).
Also could the episode card use the banners from tvdb.com.
thanks in advance
tony.

"My god it's full of stars."

Edited by - tonycole on 13 Apr 2011 15:44:59
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  16:38:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oops... forgot to add the changed actor awards script for the tabs version...

http://www.mediafire.com/?t28ych91bv9e0a2

quote:
Also could the episode card use the banners from tvdb.com.

That is more or less a request for additional fields for TV shows. Request have been made, but at the moment we can just hope for the day there are fulfilled.

quote:
Also on the actor card is it possible for your picture script to show more pictures if they exist (i put some gallery's in mine ).

You mean the Actors Image(s)(_ACTOR_COVER_)? And no because XMM doesn't tell (no variable) the html Actors Cards how many Actor Images exist.
Go to Top of Page

tonycole

87 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  17:44:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi prinz

thanks for the info. reference actor image, in the past i have been able put a gallery at bottom the actor card cos as with movie_cover the actor_cover's get
a number added to the end. I stopped doing it because i would forget to back the card before doing an update so I'd end up starting again,it was only few
pictures similar imdb. Could i do a custom card and change the path in the config.ini or would that screw things up.

sorry for going off topic of the thread.
Tony.

"My god it's full of stars."
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  19:17:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Prinz, as some users have extended the movie runtime to a length of 3 values (with the utility "MovieLength" http://www.mediafire.com/?qgkuqakgga6wz1u) for sorting purposes in the grid I wanna ask you to insert this code in the movie_bigcover cards:
<script>
    var regEx1 = /^[0]+/;
    var regEx2 = /\([0]/;
    var before = '_MOVIE_LENGTH';
    var after = '';
    after = before.replace(regEx1,'');
    after = after.replace(regEx2,'(');
    document.write(after);
</script>
it will remove the output of leading zeros on the cards, what's really look better. "Normal" length are not affected!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:08:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi
var regEx2 = /\([0]/;

For what is that RegEx?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:16:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That is for a second time as for the move "2001" => 142:45 Min. (134:45 Min.o.A.)
The second time is without ending credits.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:35:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed a Bug with the Slideshow Card
- Added removing of leading 0 in Length Field

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4f29edbvvqvxzo
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:42:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
THX, Prinz!
By the way, do you have already included the new studio pic/insertimages.js (post from 06:14:53)?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:46:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can't download that archive. Mediafire always redirects to a non-existing domain (the real domain name is missing in the url). It's a bug on there site that some urls get not correctly redirected.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  20:58:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This link works: http://www.mediafire.com/?5e2wh0xcb8zd133

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  21:14:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added Babylon Productions Studio pic

http://www.mediafire.com/?pqwhi8tqg8v66ev
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2011 :  21:52:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Bugfix: Movie Language was changing position a bit to right/left when clicking on the Tabs below

http://www.mediafire.com/?9avrpy2qeb4aaa9
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2011 :  21:55:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is there Interest in changing the background color of the entire Page? Just asking, because i have an idea...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2011 :  22:55:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Surely!
I would like to have a black background...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  02:00:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that would be great. The more customization the better.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07