movie_bigcover update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  03:17:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here are my update with games Studios and Distributors logos and MPAA logos for Pegi (spanish) and ESRB (english). I put the new logos and .js files in the rar. Please check it. Alessio, you can use it for EGM.
http://www.mediafire.com/?h4kchybrmb45dz5

PD: Please someone check the 3djuegos script, beacuse it don´t take the info of "Analisis" (this info goes in Review field). Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  11:39:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
partly integrated eemakia additions.

- had to comment out:
AddStudio(/focus/i,'focus','Focus'); (focus is a to general search term and we already have a Focus International Film Studio)

I didn't add the MPAA yet, because there are multiple Problems because of the German FSK (0,12,16,18) ratings.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a00klomllf6cq2m
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  12:15:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- delayed the displaying/start of slideshow for Studio/Distributor Images for 1 Second (workaround for the IE reporting false dimensions on not completely loaded images, which can result in images displayed with a wrong Aspect Radio)

http://www.mediafire.com/?njmr6e589k2hn8n
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  00:10:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I wrote my MPAA.js to include german and english if it helps

if ((mpaa.length > 0) && (mpaa.length <= 5)) {
if (mpaa.search(/^18/i) != -1){
mpaa = '18';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^15/i) != -1){
mpaa = '15';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^PG/i)!= -1){
mpaa = 'PG';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^12/i) != -1){
mpaa = '12';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^U/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'U';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^Not Rated/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'Not Rated';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^FSK_18/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'FSK_18';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^FSK_16/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'FSK_16';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^FSK_12/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'FSK_12';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^FSK_6/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'FSK_6';
}
else if (mpaa.search(/^FSK_0/i) != -1){
mpaa = 'FSK_0';
}

I then can specify either ie: 18 or FSK_18 etc
it works for the time being
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  00:31:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The problem is to take the country specific mpaa from the imdb site. You have to change as example Rated-R- to FSK 18.
I don't know if on IMDB there is such info like for the AKA titles.
If so then you have to store the whole info in the database and show only the specific rating.
Otherwise you have to use an option to get only the wished ratings.
Anyway there is absolutely the need to have more custom fields...

By that way: aren't there already the american ratings and the german ratings in the mpaa.js?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  00:49:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If I've purchased a film from say Amazon.de then I will add the film from this site to get the correct cover. I then delete all German speaking data and re import from IMDB (Complete)Then edit manually for Edition, MPAA plus any actors and directors not already included in my database (1177 films with 5756 actors).
The main information is the same, the only thing that changes between countries is the cover, edition and MPAA and maybe some extras, so doing it manually never seems to be a problem for me.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  09:17:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sure, it's no problem to do it manually. But if you have several movies in your database: select movie - scroll to mpaa - check if wanted mpaa (- edit mpaa)... that's by far too much steps if you could have it easier ;)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  11:29:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- fixed too small Award List Popup
- Added a few (Adult) Studios
- Changed the mpaa
- Added all of eemakia mpaa images

Now the mpaa.js uses a multi-dimensional array to define the Regex searchstring, filename and Image Tooltip. I hope i didn't break anything, because i had refine the Regex search strings.

http://www.mediafire.com/?le76f69y3mdkv6v

Edited by - Prinz on 06 Apr 2011 11:33:47
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  12:09:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added a new optional Parameter to the AddStudio() function.
- Added via the exclusion eemakia's missing Focus Game Studio

AddStudio(/\bMetro\b/i,'Metro','Metro',/\bMetro.Gold/i);

optional Parameter to add a exclude Regex search

Always try first to get it working without this parameter. Only if it is impossible add this parameter.

In this Example I added to the Adult Studio: Metro the exclusion to prevent the Metro Goldwyn Mayer will have the Adult Studio Logo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mrxdztbms5edavm

Edited by - Prinz on 06 Apr 2011 12:09:59
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  12:42:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  13:17:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Optimized the exclusion function: Make sure that the same part of the String (Studio) is found with the exclusion.

Because of that, now the main search string (first parameter) must be a part of the exclusion filter! Or with other words the position the search string is found must be within range the exclusion search string is found.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nkv19ydus3b812m

Edited by - Prinz on 06 Apr 2011 13:19:06
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  15:20:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another correction for the exclusion function, to make it work with multiple matches.

http://www.mediafire.com/?azfg5jm3256nxz0
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  20:09:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added 1 Studio / replaced one Studio-Image with HQ
- Changed many Search strings with /b operator to prevent false positives

http://www.mediafire.com/?zuvl5zh7jickacq

Edited by - Prinz on 06 Apr 2011 20:10:22
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  20:53:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Changed the searchstring for some MPAA Ratings
- Added American TV-Ratings Logos

Edit:
- Changed the order of some MPAA searches

http://www.mediafire.com/?9li22c6zn41chh2

Edited by - Prinz on 06 Apr 2011 20:59:10
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  22:41:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Update to jquery 1.5.2 (Bugfix Release)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zrlrm33z89ofjll
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  10:47:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) shows wrong results.

AddStudio(/Columbia/i,'ColumbiaPictures','Columbia Pictures',/[Columbia.Broad|Columbia.Tristar]/i);

*Edit*
The Columbia pic is still shown with it :( Did I make an error on the exclude expression?

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 07 Apr 2011 11:01:55
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  15:00:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Back to the MPAA ratings...
Here is a (german) site that contains the rating symbols for USA · Großbritannien · Australien · Hongkong · Niederlande
http://www.medienzensur.de/seite/artikel/zensur_ausland.shtml

These are a few rating pics for Australia, Germany, Sweden, UK, France, USA, HongKong and netherlands.
http://www.mediafire.com/?j92vcrwukp76b4a
They are not prepared to be used in XMM.

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 07 Apr 2011 15:29:20
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  16:11:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi
AddStudio(/Columbia/i,'ColumbiaPictures','Columbia Pictures',/[Columbia.Broad|Columbia.Tristar]/i);

The Search string should be changed:

AddStudio(/\bColumbia.?Pictures/i,'ColumbiaPictures','Columbia Pictures');

Like i said: Always try to refine the Search string, only if impossible use the exclusion function. The exclusion function should be avoided if possible, because the exclusion function is slow.

And yes you did make a mistake in the Exclusion string.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  18:21:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then we have to use these three definitions:
Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS)
Columbia Pictures
Columbia Tristar

But as I have understood the exclude parameter the above line should work!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 :  19:12:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Then we have to use these three definitions:
Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS)
Columbia Pictures
Columbia Tristar

There are different companies so: yes.

And all Companies are in there already:

AddStudio(/\b(Columbia Broadcasting System|CBS)\b/i,'CBS','CBSCorporation');
AddStudio(/\bColumbia.?Pictures/i,'ColumbiaPictures','Columbia Pictures');
AddStudio(/Tristar/i,'Tristar','Tristar');

quote:
But as I have understood the exclude parameter the above line should work!

*hust*
Regex = runde Klammern bei oder Bedingung
*hust*
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.24 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07