New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2010 :  19:26:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed Country/Language import (website changed again)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cnhz49czm7yq7b2
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  21:34:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- removed pointless aka option for original title
- fixed rating import (not enough votes cast)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vg3199g5vbe1hl4
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  12:38:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just as a Info:

All Award Pages have changed on imdb.com (Movies, TV Shows, Actors). I'm working on a fix...
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  16:31:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed Awards import (Movies, TV Shows, Actors)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gaqf0n2rk2fycl4
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  19:17:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Bugfix: Actor-Script didn't imported bio anymore

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xjvonow6ni99scy
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  19:20:03  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It seems that IMDB has done some changes on their website (maybe because of IMDB's 20th anniversary). I'm not able to import most of the stuff any longer.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  19:36:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes just look at Movies, TV Shows and Actors on the Site. The changed the entire layout.

I take a look a all the imdb.com scripts and try to fix them but that will take properly some time with all the changes on imdb.com
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  21:52:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sometimes I think they all change their sites just for to keep all the good guys working ;)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  22:22:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yeah, I think that too, but without the imdb script, this program is useless to me. I use IMDb complete to download about 90% of my information. Right now all I can do is manually add movies, and hope the scripts are updated soon!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  22:23:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As far as I know Prinz, you don't have to wait too long;)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  22:56:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think the changes aren't completed yet. Some (most) of the linked sub-sites still have the old layout, but these will probably change also to the new layout.

This weekend i don't have much time. And if imdb.com also change the rest of the sub-sites too it will take at least 1-2 weeks to change even one script.

Edited by - Prinz on 07 Oct 2010 22:58:56
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  23:08:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What are 1-2 weeks? That's a flyspeck ;)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

al627
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2010 :  00:23:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send al627 an AOL message  Send al627 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New to this I can't get anything to update ahy do some of the update sites have red X' others Green check's Does that mean the green work or are suppose to and the red X's don't
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2010 :  08:50:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have update the Fastest script of IMDB, it seem to import everything except the Actors.

I hope to continue to update it during the day...

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2010 :  14:36:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks again Alessio :-)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2010 :  16:29:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You are welcome... I hope that the Complete will be ready soon (I think Prinz will work on it )

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2010 :  16:43:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm working on the IMDB.COM(Actors) script and getting a headache from the new layout and functions on the website.

I also fixed already some parts of the IMDB.COM (COMPLETE) script.

At the moment i have the problem the some parts of the new layout gets translated automatically. For example: The Filmography shows always the german title on my PC.

Edited by - Prinz on 11 Oct 2010 16:44:06
Go to Top of Page

hyper.escape
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2010 :  15:01:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just came across this link to activate old site layout.'

http://myfilmviews.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/how-to-get-the-old-imdb-layout-back/

Please have a look. Can this be of any help.?

Hope you complete the IMDB COMPLETE (deep web pages) Script soon enough, because my movie collection is now suffering from a lack of identity :-)

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2010 :  16:44:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That only works with an imdb.com account.

For the auto translation i already found a workaround, but that workaround makes things more complected and brings new problems (program related) with it. Now I have to find a workaround for XMM itself. (Old URL from Quick-Import and C8 Field are the problems)

Edited by - Prinz on 13 Oct 2010 16:44:54
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2010 :  18:47:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://secure.imdb.com/register-imdb/?why=personalize
Its free to Register...might be an option...and I don't mind registering to do some data mining from their site!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07