Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Plugins
 Information
 old version
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

red
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2024 :  10:23:55  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I was looking for the link to download Extreme Movie Manager 9? where can I find it? thanks

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2024 :  00:24:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.binaryworks.it/download.asp?file=extrememm9.0.1.4.exe

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

red
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2024 :  11:55:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you
The link takes me to HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

I have a problem with the version 9 I had. I insert the title but it does not make me insert the covers. I always come out error any image puts.

The only solution would be to create a new database. But I would like to solve the problem and continue to have only one database. Do you have suggestions?

message error:

Selected File : C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\11 13-3-23.png
Loading Image to Control : C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Nuova cartella\eXtreme Movie Manager 9\tempdir\images\11 13-3-2320240217124543689.jpg
Saving Image to Disk...
Chosen Title: 9576-
Covers Directory: G:\eXtreme Movie Manager\Databases\FILM XXX_cover\
ERROR DETECED ON COPY FILE:
Name Converted: 9576-.jpg
Cover Type: 1

Edited by - red on 17 Feb 2024 12:58:14
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2024 :  15:18:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think there must be a an error on the site. Anyway I was able to download the release: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hfbu5aha9uiwb8g/extrememm9.0.1.4.exe/file

To your problem:
Try changing the "use of irfanview" in the options.
But the error you describe seems more related to the path or the rights to a path.
Please check if the downloaded pic is existing in the initial path on your desktop.
As second I would try to start XMM with admin rights (keep in mind that you have to authenticate the program again for this mode).

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

red
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2024 :  19:46:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A thousand thanks

for my problem I checked IrfanView but the problem remains.

The image is on the desktop but when I try to insert it into xmm I get ERROR DETECED ON COPY FILE

Suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2024 :  22:34:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also tried it with starting XMM with admin rights?

I would try to do the copying manually just to see if there is an error, too.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

red
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2024 :  10:31:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tried everything even starting as administrator

only solution if I create a new database everything works normally

I would like to continue using ONLY the old database. Is there any way to solve this problem?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2024 :  19:13:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I really don't know. I would try to "compact and repair" the database to be sure that there is no problem with the database file itself. also I would try to copy the whole database to another location and/or name. Then I would try to remove the latest "working" movie and readd it.
Unfortunately I don't know how to debug the process of the copying.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

red
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2024 :  11:50:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
tried everything but it no longer adds any covers for new films.

Is there a way to repair a database? or join 2?

finally I solved it by creating a new database which doesn't cause any problems. Except now I have to check the old before inserting a new film into the new to avoid duplication
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2024 :  17:41:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, in the files menu -> database tools -> compact and repair

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07