Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 11
 Bug Reports
 I can't see any detail main window on Tv show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2021 :  14:13:43  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I am using XMM 10 I can't see any information in the main window in the tv show category.No columns are added to the main window. Pictures are blank. When I choose Colmn Chooser, no options appear.
It appears blank. But there is no such problem in the Movie category.
I am attaching screenshots.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2021 :  17:58:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have a look here, please:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15974&SearchTerms=Layout

In short words you have to delete the .xml files in the Layouts folder of XMM. On the next start these files should be renewed.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2021 :  15:17:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you JDommi,You're always helping out the guys XMM form. You are the only help left alive in the form
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07