New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2021 :  14:20:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for sorting it.
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2021 :  18:32:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the solution but there is still some problem. If I try to update a movie already present the script does not import the information and always returns the same error as before (remote server error permalink 308)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2021 :  19:30:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then there must be the same problem in the directlink function...
When I have a little more time I will try to fix that.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2021 :  21:53:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Which versions of XMM9 is the new Sept 28, 2021 IMDB(Complete) Script supposed to work? I'm still having trouble with this script working.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2021 :  22:12:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have made it for XMM 10, but it should work with XMM 9, too.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2021 :  00:54:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, am I being daft but where do I find the new script on 28th September? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

csmith
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2021 :  06:37:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Made the change to the script and works A-OK! Thanks Ale and everyone for solving the problem so quickly.
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2021 :  17:09:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jimini

Hi, am I being daft but where do I find the new script on 28th September? Thanks

Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2021 :  18:04:42  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
[/quote]
Anyone?
[/quote]

Go to the "Help" tab in xMM -> Press "Check for Updates" button
all new scripts are listed. Select the new IMDB script and press "Start update" button.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

davep
Starting Member

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  01:16:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm getting all the data, it appears, BUT NOT the movie poster. Are the posters working now for the rest of you?
Go to Top of Page

davep
Starting Member

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  01:19:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Additionally, in importing data for 120 movies, 1/3 of them (non sequential) downloaded no data, despite the weblink being present and data being on IMDB's site.
Go to Top of Page

davep
Starting Member

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  05:28:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The movies that wouldn't be imported (other than the weblink/directlink) do not have a "/" before the final | like this:

https://www.imdb.com//title/tt0019509|

Manually adding in the / to this:

https://www.imdb.com//title/tt0019509/|

and triggering a "Re-update automatically" see it importing data.

Why some movies being imported have the / and some don't is beyond me.

Even when manually fixing this, posters are still not imported.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  10:18:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope that I will have time to fix that at the weekend.
Beside that on a fresh import of a movie I do get the poster and the fanart. I have checked it with Black Widow (2021).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  10:52:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Goto line 979 or search for: //Directlink of the movie
the add to the end of the next line a "/"
#STRING#=#06#=https://www.imdb.com//#06#/

I hope that this will do the trick of importing a movie with an already given IMDB link.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

davep
Starting Member

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  18:25:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That seems to have fixed the import of data for almost all of the movies and is keeping the /| intact. My issues with posters relates to "pictures" somehow having been turned off (no idea how).

I have a few stuborn ones that cause issues. It seems that when files titles that imdb's search engine to fail, using a tt1372689 in the when selecting a movie title, is failing, at least on:

Oliver! (1968), and Stranded (2010)

Stranded is an alternate title for Djinn (which works).

I do blame imdb for this, and very much appreciate the work to keep these scripts working. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  19:47:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
By modifying the script as suggested by Jdommi everything works perfectly.
I allow myself just a small trivial further fix to the script in the language section. If there are several languages, the program places them on the same line separated by a comma and not on different boxes. For the rest, once again it seems that our beloved EXMM will survive. I thank Jdommi for the fundamental help.
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  19:51:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bqagibn450wkqle/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt/file.

New version with Jdommy suggested fix ........
Go to Top of Page

davep
Starting Member

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2021 :  00:41:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just learned this about IMDB:

adding /reference to an imdb link...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9140554/reference

Instead of this:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9140554

Gives you a single page with practically everything on it without all the um.... new styling/space wasting layout/font sizes on their pages now...

Might this be a faster/quicker way to get data about each movie?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2021 :  10:32:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Alferio:
Thanks for the mod! I didn't have recognized that bug.

@davep:
Indeed it would be faster. "In ancient times" that page was used for the IMDB (Fastest) script. But for all available info you still have to load a few details pages if you don't want to miss them.
Anyway for me the biggest problem is to have to fix one more script...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Ballantain

60 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2021 :  22:22:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Grazie.... Thanks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07