New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

micklecat
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2021 :  10:31:02  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I use XMM10. Main script for downloading movie data is, of course, IMDB. For a long time it worked incorrectly, downloaded seversl persons as Directors instead of one Director. Now it cannot download movie data at all. No Country, no Year, no Director. And no any updates to script! No new versions of XMM, version 11 is a stub only, it doesn't work. What we paid for? I am ready to pay more, but I want to have a correctly functioning movie database. But it seems like development is abandoned.

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2021 :  19:13:14  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi.

this script worked for me (only plot keywords don't work):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e8ni1ai68skb2sz/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt/file

Tested with "Matrix"

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

micklecat
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2021 :  07:53:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mawu

Hi.

this script worked for me (only plot keywords don't work):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e8ni1ai68skb2sz/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt/file

Tested with "Matrix"

This one works! Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2021 :  19:49:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Unfortunately imdb doesn't work. The problem in my opinion is the change of the site layout. To me, download only some marginal information ..... Will it be possible to fix it or will we have to abandon XMM permanently? Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

Go to Top of Page

doigb
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2021 :  20:53:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same problems here.

IMDB does not work and I have used it for years to update the information aboout my movies collection.
Is there any possibility to solve this problem? otherwise I will drop this good software
Go to Top of Page

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2021 :  15:44:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same here, can't import movie info from the beginning of July onwards, most disappointing.
Will the script be updated?
Is the program still be worked on and updated?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2021 :  16:07:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just had a look at the script. Genre/subgenre and country is already fixed.
For the remaining info I have to look which data is missing/broken and which is no longer available. Maybe there a even new info blicks available...
It will take a few days until I will share the script. It's depending on the structure of the new website layout.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2021 :  19:37:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Question for the plot:
Should the short description on top be taken or the one under storyline?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2021 :  20:48:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Question for the plot:
Should the short description on top be taken or the one under storyline?

You are a Godsend! Thank you so much for working on updating the script(s). The TV Shows IMDB script needs updated, too--hate to volunteer you for more work, but you are our only hope. xD

I checked previous movies I had imported, and the script would always take the description under the storyline (longer one). If I can help out in any other way, please let me know.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2021 :  22:54:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First fixes:
Plot/Synopsis, Genres and Country
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z1eav6cvzi0whst/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file

Please check if everything works so far as I only have tested it with Matrix (1999).

Todo:
Rating, Runtime, Plot Keywords, MPAA, Taglines, Release Date, Budget, Gross, Trailer and Pics
Maybe more if required...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2021 :  10:20:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I've run the new script on a few films and it correctly updates the Plot, Genre, and Country.
For me, the IMDb rating and run-time are very useful fields.

Thank you for the update, am eagerly awaiting a full working script.
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2021 :  19:52:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by robace

Hi, I've run the new script on a few films and it correctly updates the Plot, Genre, and Country.
For me, the IMDb rating and run-time are very useful fields.

Thank you for the update, am eagerly awaiting a full working script.

Same results here. Thanks so much JDommi, and I look forward to future updates!
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2021 :  21:31:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I confirm that country genres cast and plot are correctly imported.

THANKSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2021 :  23:27:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fixes:
- Plot, Synopsis, Genre, Subgenre, Country
- Rating, Taglines, Plot Keywords, Budget, Gross
- Runtime, Trivia, Goofs, Poster

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mk8mf7m76itllcf/4_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file

Todo:
MPAA, Release Date, Language, Trailer

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2021 :  09:45:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Many thanks, your updates are appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  13:19:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fixes:
- Plot, Synopsis, Genre, Subgenre(s), Country
- Release Date(s), Language, AKAs, IMDB Top Rating, Revenue
- MPAA, Fanart

https://www.mediafire.com/file/arx7lxg6jar7y01/5_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file

Todo:
Trailer (I'm having problems with this function. Maybe someone can help to extract the correct trailer link...)

Please check everything if all works fine and I don't have missed any info!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  18:17:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Fixes:
- Plot, Synopsis, Genre, Subgenre(s), Country
- Release Date(s), Language, AKAs, IMDB Top Rating, Revenue
- MPAA, Fanart

https://www.mediafire.com/file/arx7lxg6jar7y01/5_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file

Todo:
Trailer (I'm having problems with this function. Maybe someone can help to extract the correct trailer link...)

Please check everything if all works fine and I don't have missed any info!

Awesome job! You are incredible.

I worked for some time on the trailer and think I understand the very basics of the script. My code isn't as clean as it could be, but it seems to work. You might be able to clean it up more.

Use this new block for :MOVIECONNECTIONSEND:

:MOVIECONNECTIONSEND

//Movie Trailer
#IF# #71#==#00#
#GOTO#=NOTRAILERSHERE
#ENDIF#

#RESTOREMAIN#
#STARTREADWEB#

#FINDLINE#=?playlistId=#15##ONERROR#=*OK* //Changed this line
#IF# #15#==#00#
#GOTO#=NOTRAILERSHERE
#ENDIF#

//TRAILER
#FIND#=hero-media__slate-overlay ipc-focusable" href="/video/#15##ONERROR#=*OK* //Added this line

#RESETCURSOR#
#FIND#=/video/#01# #ONERROR#=*OK* //Added this line
#COMPUTECURSOR#=+1
#FIND#="#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*

#TAKEWORD#=#03#,#01#,#02#
#STRING#=#03#=https://www.imdb.com/#03# //Changed this line to add slash
#TAKETRAILER1#=#03#
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  19:08:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
GREAT
I will include it into the script!

Unfortunately I have seen that sometimes not every info is taken.
As example: two countries are taken, but only one not. I think there are more of those little mods necessary...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  19:40:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, there is still something to fix. I tried to import BLACK WIDOW and it doesn't matter plot, rating, country, genre. From what I see the script reads it but doesn't save it on the page. With the. Confidential imports everything except the countries

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  20:02:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, if it would be easier *lol*

- Trailer added (thx to cucucobra!)

Without having tested Black Widow here is a further update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wd6m9koloc9gl8t/6_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file
Country(ies) and tagline(s) should work now.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  20:32:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Well, if it would be easier *lol*

- Trailer added (thx to cucucobra!)

Without having tested Black Widow here is a further update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wd6m9koloc9gl8t/6_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file
Country(ies) and tagline(s) should work now.

You're very welcome! :)

I think I found the problem that Alferio was referring to. I could not import Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare (1987), and I saw in the debugging that a GOTO call is sometimes being made to TAKEC7, but the TAKEC7 tag doesn't exist.

I removed the following three lines from the script and it imported all of Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare's information perfectly. Not sure which Black Widow movie Alferio was referring to, but it imported 1987 and 2021 versions just fine.

Just need to remove these lines from the code:

#IF# #12#==#00#
#GOTO#=TAKEC7
#ENDIF#
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.23 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07