Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  20:47:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I think I have a big help in you
I still was debugging the script to find the problem.

Beside that I have recognized that the Year block is still not fixed.
I will later upload the fixed fixes

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  20:52:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It seems that runs better than before.............
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  20:56:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/boylen5thnm5bz8/7_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file

Without any further tests - for today I have done enough

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  02:55:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I deleted and reimported about 20 movies to test out the 7th revision. The script works great!

If you are going to work on the TV show script next and need any help, please just let me know.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  09:04:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  09:44:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fortunately 90% of the main info of the TV Show script is identical to the normal script. There are only a few exceptions on some blocks.
"Only" everything after the CreateEpisodesList has to be done more or less completely new...
Maybe I will begin with fixing at the weekend or next week.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  13:18:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've updated all of "faulty" entries using the new script.
Thanks, it's nice to get it working correctly.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  15:56:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bifse9iuu2uato2/1S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

1. test - bug on creator (block director)

- all episode blocks have to be processed.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  21:36:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Fortunately 90% of the main info of the TV Show script is identical to the normal script. There are only a few exceptions on some blocks.
"Only" everything after the CreateEpisodesList has to be done more or less completely new...
Maybe I will begin with fixing at the weekend or next week.

That's great news! I'll have free time on Sunday to work on any bugs you're having difficulty with. Hopefully the code syntax used is similar, since I've figured out how that works (mostly... sometimes it still seems like magic, lol).
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2021 :  22:07:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any help is really appriciated! I think I haven't really fixed any script since 3 years...

If you are interested in the whole technique I suggest to read http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15900
Beside that I am using the Script Debugger instead of the MagicScript Editor. It's a little slower but you have a more comfortable Editor.
Mostly everything of the script is to find unique HTML code and extract the specific info. Constructions like IF and WHILE a simple loops.
Unfortunately there are missing string functions for easy manipulating the content of a variable and real subroutines called by GOSUB. At least the subroutines are possible in the way I have implemented the whole actor's info.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2021 :  11:52:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
V8 - IMDB (Complete) [Additional fix in Country]:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8u7xcykeltb4v8a/8_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file

V2 - IMDB (TVSeries) [fixed all main info, ToDo: all episode blocks]:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yikrrfcz6a5diip/2S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2021 :  22:43:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
V3 - IMDB (TVSeries):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7agf8uh8n1vt3rq/3S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Fixed:
- MainInfo - Everything (I hope)
- Episodes - Original Title, Season, Episode, Actors, Writers

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  11:47:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is life !!!
Is it a dream?
Will we use the forum again?
Do I remove the dust and start the machines?
By the way, good morning everyone
Go to Top of Page

de66ka
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  12:09:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Impressive, thanks for the work
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  12:40:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's only self-interest

V4 - IMDB (TVSeries):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/937g0l7x4br464c/4S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Still not everything but the most important info is available now.
But enough for today as I have to go to work in 2 hours

Btw. it seems as if some info can't be taken for episodes as example the episoderating...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  14:31:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

It's only self-interest

V4 - IMDB (TVSeries):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/937g0l7x4br464c/4S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Still not everything but the most important info is available now.
But enough for today as I have to go to work in 2 hours

Btw. it seems as if some info can't be taken for episodes as example the episoderating...

Hi, firstly thanks for your hard work. I have noticed a problem with importing the Director on certain series.. example is Takki where the script seems to go on an endless loop and will run until it is forced to stop the script engine. Just for info. Many thanks once again
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  15:03:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, the problem is that an info is missing. In this case the creator of the show.
try to change one line in the script, please:
Line 1336 - toggle the #ONERROR# parameter from *OK* to *STOP*

:ENDTAKEDIRECTOR 
    #RESTOREMAIN#    
	#STARTREADWEB#
	#FINDLINE#="creator":[{#12##ONERROR#=*STOP*

Sorry, but I'm @work now and can't check it out myself...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  15:20:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Well, the problem is that an info is missing. In this case the creator of the show.
try to change one line in the script, please:
Line 1336 - toggle the #ONERROR# parameter from *OK* to *STOP*

:ENDTAKEDIRECTOR 
    #RESTOREMAIN#    
	#STARTREADWEB#
	#FINDLINE#="creator":[{#12##ONERROR#=*STOP*

Sorry, but I'm @work now and can't check it out myself...

Thankyou.. Seems to be working now.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  15:29:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  18:36:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Any help is really appriciated! I think I haven't really fixed any script since 3 years...

If you are interested in the whole technique I suggest to read http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15900
Beside that I am using the Script Debugger instead of the MagicScript Editor. It's a little slower but you have a more comfortable Editor.
Mostly everything of the script is to find unique HTML code and extract the specific info. Constructions like IF and WHILE a simple loops.
Unfortunately there are missing string functions for easy manipulating the content of a variable and real subroutines called by GOSUB. At least the subroutines are possible in the way I have implemented the whole actor's info.

Thanks for the tips! They were very helpful. The script is looking great and imports everything I care about (I don't really care much for individual episode information, as I care more about looking up the info on an entire TV series).

I've played around for a few hours and the episode information is a lot more complex, but I was able to make the following changes, which were preventing the individual episode titles from importing correctly:

-----

Replaced the following on like 960:

#GOTO#=DONTTAKEEPACTOR //replaced DONTTAKEEPACTOR1 WITH DONTTAKEEPACTOR, as first reference does not exist in code

Commented out lines 3649-3659 below, as ENDTAKEEPACTORS reference missing from code:

//#IF# #11#==#00#
// #GOTO#=ENDTAKEEPACTORS
//#ENDIF#
//#IF# #68#==#00#
// #GOTO#=ENDTAKEEPACTORS
//#ENDIF#

Commented out line 3733 below, as ENDTAKEEPACTORS reference missing from code:

//#GOTO#=ENDTAKEEPACTORS

-----

Getting each individual episode plot to import isn't going well for me at the moment, but I'll drop a post if I have any luck. :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07