Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Can't update movie info
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Invisibleman
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2020 :  09:37:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear all,

Yesterday I updated some movie (with IMDB) and all was fine. Then later I wanted to update some others and it doesn't work anymore.

When I want to update some movies, scriptEngine is running over it and at the end saying saving to database. But nothing is saved.

Now I have disable skip error and now I got the error saying; Error downloading the Webpage, Try again or Stop import. With the script imdb.com (Complete).

Does anyone has the same problem? Is there a problem with IMDB or do I need to try to find the error here somewhere?

Any ideas?

Regards,
Hans

de66ka
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2020 :  11:27:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same for me,
I think the script for IMDB is broken. Maybe they changed something on their website......
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2020 :  17:43:29  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here everything works fine. Just tried it with "Matrix".

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

Invisibleman
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2020 :  14:56:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear all,

I don't understand what is going on. As I did try today again, with all IDMB scripts and none are working. And also de66ka is having this issue, as it seems. But it is strange that Mawu seems to be working.

I did disable the virusscan and firewall, and also Windows defender is disabled by default, but the scripts don't work. They are running over the movies, without actually doing anything as I have enabled ignore errors. When I don't ignore them, I keep getting the error message that Error downloading the webpage.

Anybody any idea? Like do66ka stating that would make sense. But that then doesn't explain why Mawu is working.

By the way, I have try this on the PC and also on the laptop, and both have the same problem.

Regards,
Hans

Edited by - Invisibleman on 13 Apr 2020 15:19:59
Go to Top of Page

de66ka
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2020 :  16:00:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For me the imdb (complete) script which I've used in the past didn't work anymore. I didn't change anything, whether my system nor software installation.
Last succesfull import of a Film was last week.
Now the script window pops up and vanishs immediately without importing something. Same with firewall and antivirus "off".
Importing with the older ofdb script works, but didn't find many informations -(. So it seems that the problem isn't the script-engine!!!

Edited by - de66ka on 13 Apr 2020 16:03:08
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2020 :  16:23:57  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This IMDB script works for me:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p9oqgnflwajv7kk/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt/file

Tested with Matrix and Gladiator, using xMM 9.0.1.4 (newer versions are crap and can be ignored)

Edited by - Mawu on 13 Apr 2020 16:25:48
Go to Top of Page

de66ka
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2020 :  04:57:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seems that the attached script from Mawu ist different because it works.

Thanks Mawu

The scripts have the same date (21.02.2018) but different size.......

Edited by - de66ka on 14 Apr 2020 05:09:47
Go to Top of Page

Hawkeye
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2020 :  14:16:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by de66ka

Seems that the attached script from Mawu ist different because it works.

Thanks Mawu

The scripts have the same date (21.02.2018) but different size.......

Same here. IMDB does not work until i take this other file from Mediafire.

But why ?
Go to Top of Page

Hawkeye
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2020 :  14:20:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mawu

This IMDB script works for me:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p9oqgnflwajv7kk/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt/file

Tested with Matrix and Gladiator, using xMM 9.0.1.4 (newer versions are crap and can be ignored)

I noticed more scripts that doesn´t work any more. Could you upload your other script files too ?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2020 :  18:20:47  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys,

IMDB for Series
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wxaopxiwttik756/IMDB.COM_%28TVSeries%29_For_Rel_8.txt/file

OFDB (a german site)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4nqj1icpeqm73cd/OFDB.DE_%28SSL%29.txt/file

This are the scripts I'm using at the moment. Other scripts like for TMDB are broken as the Magic Script engine is not compatible with the website. Other scripts like bluray.com or dvdempire.com have to be tested.

Go to Top of Page

Invisibleman
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2020 :  19:21:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Mawu,

Thank you very much. This script indeed is working.

Regards,
Hans

P.S.

I see that my IMDB scripts all are using http://akas.imdb.com and your script is using https://www.imdb.com/ Is this then new or ..??

Edited by - Invisibleman on 14 Apr 2020 19:30:43
Go to Top of Page

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2020 :  09:54:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry to report that the "new" script kindly shared by Mawu does not work for me. Can anybody help?

Lo Zio
Go to Top of Page

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2020 :  09:56:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
(I mean, the IMDB "(complete)" one)

Lo Zio
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2020 :  11:53:35  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

what means "does not work"? What happened when you want to use the IMDB script?

Go to Top of Page

Remer
Starting Member

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2020 :  09:11:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For me it is also not working. I copied the OFDB.DE(SSL) script to the script folder.

Dave said in topic http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16071 ;

"The IMDB scripts speed through in seconds....all stages, and return no info. It's as though, for each movie, they start the script, and abort immediately, though there are no warning messages."

That's what happens.

Could somebody help please.

Greet Remer

Edited by - Remer on 17 Apr 2020 09:37:03
Go to Top of Page

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2020 :  12:45:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mawu

Hi,

what means "does not work"? What happened when you want to use the IMDB script?

With my computer the script immediately and silently exits, no warning is given, and no information is imported. Practically the same thing Remer and Invisibleman report.

My last successful import with the IMDB (complete) script was on April 7th. After that date, no more. Thank you for your attention!

Lo Zio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  11:40:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys,I have just upload the scripts.

Thank you Mawu!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Remer
Starting Member

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  16:23:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Alessio.
It's working again.

Regards Remer
Go to Top of Page

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  23:01:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Alessio! It works for me, too.

Lo Zio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2020 :  09:11:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great guys, and sorry for the delay.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07