Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Cover View in xmm 10
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

artaudx

54 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2020 :  19:31:48  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi in XmM 9 i was able to see a big image of the movie poster - there was, as far as i remember, a function in "show hide panels" i cant find it anymore -instead i only find ugly (sorry) movie cards.
how can i change this into the movie poster again
thanks in advance

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2020 :  23:21:08  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi

you only can change this by switching back to xMM9. As xMM10 has no new features anyway switching back is higly recommended.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2020 :  03:10:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm with artaudx, why can you make the movie card bigger instead of small size. the previous version is better. How can I get the older version 9. I'm now using Windows 10 and 10.0.0.2 ( What's New )

Edited by - mon1y on 28 Jun 2020 03:17:59
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2021 :  01:53:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Developer, has this apps been abandoned. There is no more new major development. I would still like to have the card fixed as in the older version.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07