Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Pippof
Starting Member

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2017 :  22:16:58  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Reputato il miglior script in lingua italiana, MyMovie presenta da tempo numerose pecche:
- la cover del film manca
- al posto della trama viene evidenziata la dicitura riportata dal sito web, genericamente definita tagline
- non viene riportato il titolo originale
e talvolta manca il cast degli attori!
Ci sono consigli in merito?

Edited by - Pippof on 04 Oct 2017 07:13:46

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2017 :  08:07:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look these days if I can fix something.
Please give an example movie and which fields are broken again.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Pippof
Starting Member

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2017 :  10:09:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

I will have a look these days if I can fix something.
Please give an example movie and which fields are broken again.

Alcuni esempi:
Wonder Woman
La mummia
Pirati dei Caraibi - La vendetta di Salazar
Spider-Man: Homecoming

- manca locandina del film
- la trama non corrisponde a quella del sito web
- manca titolo originale
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2017 :  11:49:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, I already have began with fixing. But it will take a while as I have to process a completely different structure on those new movies.
They have a different web address and a slightly different layout with internal differences between different movies, too.

Shortly: MyMovies layout is completely inconsistent. Just like different articles on wikipedia...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2017 :  11:16:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Check it, please.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5tr2pyc07pu2pp/MYMOVIES.IT%20%282017-10-09%29.txt

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2017 :  11:33:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
All is working correctly now?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Pippo
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2017 :  03:13:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
NO!
Inserito il film: Aspettando il re
- al posto del titolo del film, appare: </div>
- http://prntscr.com/h8ydox

Edited by - Pippo on 11 Nov 2017 03:45:30
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2017 :  20:00:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Only this movie or more?
As I'm in Dublin this weekend I will have a look next week.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Pippof
Starting Member

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2017 :  04:56:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Only this movie or more?
As I'm in Dublin this weekend I will have a look next week.

Non solo questo film, anche tanti altri!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2017 :  11:20:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Finally I found time (and passion) to have a look at the script.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ng1d5pxumsk8s5b/MYMOVIES.IT%20%282017-11-19%29.txt

Seems as if there "only" was missing a #STARTREADWEB# in block #LOADWEBSLOTS#

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2017 :  12:39:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The new script works, but often it imports a large number of actors, very large (See: Mamma. ho perso l'aereo del 1990)...
Is it possible to reduce that number?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2017 :  17:56:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Of course. You only have to add a loop for the amount of actors.
It's not tested but it should work:
#PUT#=8#58# <-- this variable contains the maxiumum amount of actors you wanna import - in this case 8 actors.
You also can set the amount in the #SETOPTIONS# block. (Have a look at the IMDB Complete script.)
#ACTORS#

#STARTREADWEB#
    #FINDLINE#=/cast/#12# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
    #SETCURSOR#=1

#FIND#=href="http://www.mymovies.it/#12# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
    #FIND#="#01# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
    #COMPUTECURSOR#=+5
    #FIND#="#02# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
    #TAKEWORD#=#18#,#01#,#02#
    #OPENNEWWEB#=#18#

#PUT#=0#00#
    #PUT#=8#58#
    #STARTREADWEB#

:REPEATACTORSHERE 
    	#PUT#=#56#
    	#PUT#=#55#
	#//PUT#=8#58#
        #FINDLINE#=<div class="linkblu" style="float:left; margin-right:5px;">#12# #ONERROR#=*OK*

#IF# #12#==#00#
           #GOTO#=ENDACTORSHERE
        #ENDIF#

#FINDLINE#=http://www.mymovies.it/biografia/?a=#12# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #FIND#=http://www.mymovies.it/biografia/?a=#12# #ONERROR#=*OK*     
        #IF# #12#==#00#
            #GOTO#=ENDACTORSHERE
        #ENDIF#

#FIND#==#12# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #FIND#="#13# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #TAKEWORD#=#55#,#12#,#13#

#FIND#=title="#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #FIND#="#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
    	#COMPUTECURSOR#=+3
        #FIND#="#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #TAKEWORD#=#03#,#01#,#02#
        #CHECKVARIABLE#=#03#
        #//STARTDELETETAGS#
        #STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#

#FINDLINE#=<div style="margin-top:3px; font-weight:bold;">#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #FIND#=>#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
    	#COMPUTECURSOR#=+3
        #FIND#=<#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*
        #TAKEWORD#=#04#,#01#,#02#
        #CHECKVARIABLE#=#04#
        #//STARTDELETETAGS#
        #STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#

#STRING#=#56#=http://www.mymovies.it/filmclub/attori/#55#.jpg
        #TAKEPICTUREINMOVIES#=#56#

#STRING#=#15#=#03#§#04#
        #TAKEACTOR#=#15#
        #ADDACTOR#=#03#
	#COMPUTEVAR#=#58#-1
	#IF# #58#<>#00#
		#GOTO#=REPEATACTORSHERE
	#ENDIF#

:ENDACTORSHERE 
       #RESTOREWEB#

#ENDACTORS#

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2017 :  19:42:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you JDommi, I'll try...
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  10:25:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For "La figlia di Ryan" it import 15 actors,
for "Il figlio dell'altra" 9,
for "La fortuna di Cookie" 7,
for "Frankenstein" del 2015 13
ehm...

Edited by - pinopir on 12 Dec 2017 10:25:36
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  13:09:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're right - stupid error.
#PUT#=8#58# is inside the actors loop and therefor always reset to 8.
Move it before the #STARTREADWEB# like above corrected code.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  14:25:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK!
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  15:04:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now it's OK....
Thank you again JDommi!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  18:35:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're welcome!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Pippof
Starting Member

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2018 :  05:16:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Finally I found time (and passion) to have a look at the script.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ng1d5pxumsk8s5b/MYMOVIES.IT%20%282017-11-19%29.txt

Seems as if there "only" was missing a #STARTREADWEB# in block #LOADWEBSLOTS#

Ho provato, come suggerito, lo script:
e noto che persiste il problema relativo alla trama del film.
Infatti, inserendo i films di prima visione:

Tutti i soldi del mondo:

trama dello script:Tratto dalla vera storia del rapimento di John Paul Getty III raccontata dal punto di vista della madre del ragazzo.
trama del sito:Luglio 1973. John Paul Getty III, nipote sedicenne del magnate del petrolio Jean Paul Getty, viene rapito a Roma da una banda di criminali calabresi che chiede alla famiglia un riscatto di 17 milioni di dollari. Gail, la madre del ragazzo, si rivolge a nonno Jean Paul, il quale rifiuta categoricamente di pagare. Da quel momento inizia una triangolazione fra Gail che insiste per portare in salvo suo figlio, il miliardario che non cede alle richieste dei rapitori, e un ex agente della CIA, Fletcher Chase, negoziatore esperto nel recuperare uomini e cose.

Il ragazzo invisibile - Seconda generazione:

trama dello script:Le avventure del 'ragazzo invisibile' che ora ha sedici anni e deve confrontarsi con la sorella gemella Natasha.
trama del sito:Michele Silenzi è cresciuto: ora ha 16 anni e il temperamento tipico dell'adolescente scontroso, anche perché, oltre alla crisi di crescita comune a tutti i teenager, ha gravi problemi da affrontare. Il primo è un lutto, di cui è impossibile parlare senza fare spoiler. Il secondo è il dono dell'invisibilità, abbinato a quella forza incontrollata che gli ha permesso, al termine de Il ragazzo invisibile, di distruggere un sottomarino. Il terzo è un passato scomodo del quale fanno parte una madre biologica russa e una gemella cresciuta in Marocco della quale non sospettava l'esistenza. Ora Michele dovrà capire se essere uno "speciale" sia davvero un dono o una dannazione, scoprire chi vuole essere davvero, e fare i conti con il suo lato oscuro - "si chiama diventare adulti", in un universo in cui "l'evoluzione della specie non è mai indolore".

Edited by - Pippof on 09 Jan 2018 05:22:38
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2018 :  07:36:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, google translation is more than unreadable.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2018 :  15:33:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao,

Ho messo online una nuova versione adesso per risolvere il problema delle copertine, poi controllo gli altri problemi.

Ciao!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.26 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07