New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2018 :  16:54:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
qualche anima buona cerchi di risolvere il problema della mancanza di script ita per i films?
Chissā...
Who knows if after Easter some good soul tries to solve the problem of lack of script ita for the films?
Who knows ...

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2018 :  20:10:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope that I finally can have a look in about 2 weeks.
Sorry, but this year really was a lot of work on my job...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2018 :  15:51:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you JDommi...may the force be with you!
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2018 :  23:14:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
12th april...nothing yet...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2018 :  23:49:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I only can say sorry. Next week should be the official ending date of all those software changes on my job and I hope that I finally can concentrate me a little more on XMM again.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2018 :  23:07:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
25th april...

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2018 :  07:38:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have re-programed about a dozen of my own progs for my job to handle all those changes they have applied since november - in my spare time.
Therefor I didn't have the time and the will to do anything additionally. Sorry, but that was more important.
Since yesterday officially those changes are now all done. Give me the rest of the week to regenerate and I will start with the script fixing.

Keep in mind that I'm not the youngest in this forum and I need my beauty sleep

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2018 :  17:00:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi...i am not saying anything to you specifically or to Alessio or to anybody else...i know there are much more important things in life...

but this is the forum of this software, and this is what is going on for a very long time...i am just saying that the program is completely unuseful (maybe just for italian users)...and things stand still...

Be happy and have a nice and very restfull days

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2018 :  19:27:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't have seen your comment as an offend
I just have said it to let you know that I'm back again in a few days.
And you are right, I think Ale has to do a little bit more than he does in the last years(s).
I even don't know when his last post in the forum was...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

AleŽ
Starting Member

Italy
25 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  00:01:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Meanwhile also thetvdb.com has changed his site and now the script is no longer working...
We paid for this software and we would like it to work.
It's not your fault, JDommi, but support for this software is not the best of the life!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  07:27:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Since when is thetvdb not working anymore? I have last used it a few days ago.

To the support I must say that I'm shortly about to quit, too. I will try to fix the scripts these days but if Ale is absent as always the last 2 or 3 years...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

AleŽ
Starting Member

Italy
25 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  14:59:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've noticed it yesterday. They has rebuilt all web site and now the script is no more working.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  17:40:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Always those f#?!ing changes

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2018 :  00:26:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
...life is a continuous change ... fortunately

Go to Top of Page

AleŽ
Starting Member

Italy
25 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2018 :  18:38:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is not life, this is a software we've spent money to buy and we wish it to work...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2018 :  01:10:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'll do my best but keep in mind that I'm only a simple user like you only with a little more rights in the forum.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

red
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2018 :  09:58:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AleŽ

Meanwhile also thetvdb.com has changed his site and now the script is no longer working...

I, too, actually encounter problems with the THETVDB.COM script for the TV series

Edited by - red on 05 May 2018 09:59:37
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  18:42:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
THETVDB has toi be written completly new. The changes are too much for a simple fixing.
For FILMTV.IT I will have a look tomorrow.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

AleŽ
Starting Member

Italy
25 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2018 :  01:29:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No news, bad news...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2018 :  09:31:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, I have some trouble with thetvdb. In Debugger it already works for the main info but XMM refuses to show anything. It's the same like for filmaffinity. And I can't fins the error...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2018 :  11:27:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First test release. Please check it out!
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15360

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07