Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2018 :  20:51:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oops, havent seen that it is the episode character, too, that's missing.
I will have a look tomorrow at it again.
I'm just fixing thetvdb...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2018 :  21:40:51  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello guys,

here is JDommis fixed IMDB.COM (TVSeries) script:
http://wunderlin-online.de/V6_IMDB.COM_TVSeries_For_Rel8.rar

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Edited by - Mawu on 10 May 2018 21:51:38
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2018 :  18:04:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Mawu,
Thanks For V6_IMDB.COM_TVSeries_For_Rel8.rar.

But I have to give the Orginal title the Copy in the title because it does not fill.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2018 :  20:52:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
??? Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.
Do you have to rename the script? Or do you have to pass the original title of the movie?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2018 :  16:36:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello JDommi
I mean this picture
https://ibb.co/jwJeVd

Edited by - RedArmy on 16 May 2018 16:36:51
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2018 :  22:22:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah, okay. I haven't checked that as I only add episodes that I have on HD.
I will have a look tomorrow - in the case the telephone fault is repaired.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2018 :  00:37:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just had a quick look at the code. Do you have deactivated the MagicScript option "Import Title (replace the existing one)"?
As you can see in the code below the title must be the same as the original title.

#EPISODETITLE#
    #STARTREADWEB#
    #FINDLINE#=<title>#15##ONERROR#=*STOP*
    #FIND#=" #11##ONERROR#=*OK*
    #FIND#= #11#
    #FIND#= (TV Episode#12##ONERROR#=*OK*

#TAKEWORD#=#41#,#11#,#12#
    #CHECKVARIABLE#=#41#
    #STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
    #STARTDELETETAGS#
    #CLEARTAGS#
    #TRIM#
    #TITLE#=#41#
    #ORIGINALTITLE#=#41#

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2018 :  00:44:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe #FIND#=" #11##ONERROR#=*OK* and #FIND#= #11# have to be replaced with #FIND#=" #11##ONERROR#=*OK*.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2018 :  18:01:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi ,
Thanks but I'm replace the code but still not working and rating and imdb link for episode not import.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2018 :  18:33:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look to it this weekend again.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

densisono
Starting Member

Dominican Republic
1 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  18:42:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The THETVDB.COM is not working
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2018 :  09:18:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hi,
The imdb.com(complete) script does not add user ratings and also mistakes the directors
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2018 :  15:25:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t54cchbpw2laskt/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

HETOPMO3
Starting Member

Israel
21 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2018 :  17:29:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
After the last update the IMDB.COM (Complete) script don't working.
It's just stops immediately afer begining.
Go to Top of Page

HETOPMO3
Starting Member

Israel
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2018 :  18:28:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey, somebody going to fix the IMDB.COM (Complete) script?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2018 :  18:50:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's already fixed. Mawu and me have tested the script and everything worked fine.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

HETOPMO3
Starting Member

Israel
21 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2018 :  20:22:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi,
My XMM does not see the fixed script to update it. May be it didn't uploaded to the site?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2018 :  23:03:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try this link from above: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t54cchbpw2laskt/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

HETOPMO3
Starting Member

Israel
21 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2018 :  19:48:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,
This IMDB.COM (Complete) script closes immediately after beginning without grabbing any data. Other scripts works fine and the IMDB.COM (Complete) worked fine too until the last update.
So i suppose that the problem with the script and not with the XMM.
Is it possible to give me a link to its previous version?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2018 :  07:35:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, only thing I have changed was the broken actor import and the change to https.
Please make a copy of the script and replace all https://www.imdb.com/ back to http://www.imdb.com/
Although the script works fine for me...

*EDIT*
What I just have seen is that AKAs and Release Dates are no longer working. But the rest works like a charm.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07