Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2018 :  07:30:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to check it out anyway.

Additionally I only can say sorry to all users that it now takes nearly 2 months to fix the IMDB script(s). But I really had a lot to do for my job and I wasn't in the mood to do anything further on my pc at home.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2018 :  17:08:43  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@JDommi

I've some problems with current IMDB script: keywords are not imported, soundtrack import isn't complete and full of html tags.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2018 :  19:38:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Soundtrack is fixed now and the keywords already have worked for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jz66mkxir76hjhc/IMDB.COM%20%28Complete%29.txt

As info:
I'm finally working on the IMDB (TVShow) script. Actors are now imported again but the other fields still have to be fixed. I will try to upload the fully working script this weekend.

Sorry again for not being faster but I was (and still I am for a few weeks) fully concentrated on the programs for my job. Many changes needed a lot of work and in the middle of the year there will be further changes...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2018 :  18:00:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I really hate it

akas.imdb.com seems to be no longer available.
I think all imdb scripts have to be changed again...

*EDIT*
Great, only a change from akas.imdb.com to www.imdb.com is needed and everything works fine again

Unfortunately due to a short ban on IMDB because of too often calling the same webpage for testing purposes I can't fix the whole script this weekend but I'm on the way.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  18:57:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hello
Today I got an update Imdb(tvshow) and numbers of episode actor to import=8, but some problems were not added to any episode of the Actors and writers.
if option Add people's award =1 added only just one Actor.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  22:36:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That script wasn't ready to publish. I only have sent Ale this script to have a look at as I had problems with some peoples import.
Seems as if a certain amount of lines will be searched but everything behind is not recognized. As example "Bones". Every people that are listed behind the actors are ignored. On other shows with much less actors everything is fine. That's the cause that the script still is not fixed as I have tried to search the error in my script code...
Some main info and all episode info still has to be fixed. I hope that I finally have it ready this week.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2018 :  12:10:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi.

Is this script Imdb(tvshow) fix?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2018 :  17:57:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Not yet, but the most already is fixed. Unfortunatly I have the flu at the moment...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2018 :  15:48:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t5dwou5c257ma5e/IMDB.rar

Complete and TVShow Scripts.

Before I officially send them to Ale - please check them

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2018 :  07:47:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,
Thank You For Scripts.
Imdb(TVShow) Cannot add AirDate.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2018 :  09:36:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oops, then I have to take another look at it.
Thanks for the hint!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2018 :  10:51:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now with AirDate:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qe594jdwn78u0r6/_V3_IMDB.COM%20%28TVSeries%29%20For%20Rel.8.txt

*EDIT*
Remove the "_V3_" at the beginning of the name...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2018 :  17:49:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi! I am sorry to report that the imDB scripts for movies (both the (complete) and the (fastest) one) since a few days don't import the actors anymore.
I thank you for all the work you have done, please excuse my disturbance!

Please disregard this post: everything works when I set "complete import" as active.

Edited by - Lo Zio on 18 Apr 2018 07:49:49
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2018 :  09:22:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Next week I will have a look at. Then all software changes on my job are done and I will have more time again.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2018 :  21:10:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can't confirm that the actors are broken. For me everything works fine.
Here are my scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qwzoh403p3hv12q/IMDB_18-04-2018.rar
Just rename them to the original names or use them as is.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2018 :  13:25:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,
The Imdb(TvSeries) Not add plot and character.
THETVDB.COM for Rel 8.txt is not working
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2018 :  14:02:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'll take a look at the scripts these days. As it seem to be multiple changes and of course scripts I hope that I can manage it in a few days.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  12:22:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As promised... here is the first fixed script.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g423jwt2gcgg472/_V4_IMDB.COM%20%28TVSeries%29%20For%20Rel.8.txt

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  16:43:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh man. THETVDB.COM has to be rewritten complety new And it's more long-winded than before to get all the info...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2018 :  19:30:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi thanks for imdb tvseries.
but still not adding charecter for episode.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07