New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2014 :  20:10:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really good template. The one i prefer!

It would be possible to add the "trivia tab" and the "comments tab" beside the "sinopsys tab"?

Thanks!

Edit:
- Is it possible to show all films ordered by year (in a main page)?

Edit2:

- 1,2,3,5,6: Where, in the script, could i change a string for inserting my own translation?

- 4: How can I erase this filter?

Edited by - pink on 15 Aug 2014 21:34:33
Go to Top of Page

Mathimid

59 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2014 :  15:22:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It is hard-coded which content is available in the html template. Trivia and comments are sadly not included yet into the export. We hope, that it will be available some day.

Ordering by year is also a problem. Because the XMM don't export that information for every movie in the filter pages. If that information would be provided by the XMM, we possibly could build a script which can sort the movie by year.

And now number by number:

1. - No sadly hard-coded while the export
2. - Yes. Can be edited at the html script
3. - Yes. You can build your own genre list in the XMM in you native language, which well be exported. But you have to edit every movie and might have no genre icons in the detail site of the XMM itself.
4. - Yes. Delete the "_FORMAT_FILTER_" in the html template and it will not included into the export.
5. - Sadly no. It's hard-coded while the export.
6. - Yes. Can be edited at the filter_grid template file.
Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2014 :  18:09:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh, ok! Many thanks! I hope in a deeper customization in future although now is already good.
Go to Top of Page

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2014 :  06:08:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by pink

It would be possible to add the "trivia tab" and the "comments tab" beside the "synopsis tab"?

Pink,

The 9/2/2014 Custom2 Template is the first one with description tabs for:
Plot/Synopsis
Comments
Trivia
Goofs
Keywords
AKAs

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=0.8&TOPIC_ID=12309#32479
Go to Top of Page

albertpinto
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2018 :  13:30:47  Show Profile  Visit albertpinto's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the share.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07