BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Templates
 ToneDEF Template

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ToneDEF Posted - 12 Jan 2013 : 19:11:02
Thought I'd get in and make a topic for the ToneDEF template.
Please leave bug reports and suggestions in here.
I'll be checking back regularly...
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
albertpinto Posted - 27 Feb 2018 : 13:30:47
Thanks for the share.
alsystems Posted - 03 Sep 2014 : 06:08:33
quote:
Originally posted by pink

It would be possible to add the "trivia tab" and the "comments tab" beside the "synopsis tab"?

Pink,

The 9/2/2014 Custom2 Template is the first one with description tabs for:
Plot/Synopsis
Comments
Trivia
Goofs
Keywords
AKAs

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=0.8&TOPIC_ID=12309#32479
pink Posted - 17 Aug 2014 : 18:09:19
Oh, ok! Many thanks! I hope in a deeper customization in future although now is already good.
Mathimid Posted - 17 Aug 2014 : 15:22:06
It is hard-coded which content is available in the html template. Trivia and comments are sadly not included yet into the export. We hope, that it will be available some day.

Ordering by year is also a problem. Because the XMM don't export that information for every movie in the filter pages. If that information would be provided by the XMM, we possibly could build a script which can sort the movie by year.

And now number by number:

1. - No sadly hard-coded while the export
2. - Yes. Can be edited at the html script
3. - Yes. You can build your own genre list in the XMM in you native language, which well be exported. But you have to edit every movie and might have no genre icons in the detail site of the XMM itself.
4. - Yes. Delete the "_FORMAT_FILTER_" in the html template and it will not included into the export.
5. - Sadly no. It's hard-coded while the export.
6. - Yes. Can be edited at the filter_grid template file.
pink Posted - 15 Aug 2014 : 20:10:53
Really good template. The one i prefer!

It would be possible to add the "trivia tab" and the "comments tab" beside the "sinopsys tab"?

Thanks!

Edit:
- Is it possible to show all films ordered by year (in a main page)?

Edit2:

- 1,2,3,5,6: Where, in the script, could i change a string for inserting my own translation?

- 4: How can I erase this filter?
Fendetestas Posted - 23 Oct 2013 : 22:36:13
So, if would be nice if the tags _MOVIE_COVER_ , _MOVIE_ORIGINALTITLE_, _MOVIE_MEDIA_, _MOVIE_CDBOXID_, _MOVIE_PERSONALRATING_, would be available in the templates. (Well, as a matter of fact, what would be really great is that all the tags mentioned http://xmm.a.wiki-site.com/index.php/MovieCards would be available).

Thanks for your efforts.
skpManiac Posted - 01 Oct 2013 : 23:35:56
After messing around it seems the TEXT version works fine on the AVERAGE screen, but the page I want to use with Thumbnails does NOT work.
This really needs fixing ASAP as it's quite a major glitch

I have updated the software and forced a reinstall, but its still the same :/

It's the same on every Template too!
skpManiac Posted - 01 Oct 2013 : 22:01:26
Hi guys, I am working on my export using Default and default 2 but all movies with rating of AVERAGE do not show up

I also would like help making this template more user friendly if anyone can help?

This is the page I mean, in XMM there are a lot of movies (when you multi select, it should say somewhere how many are selected)
http://www.maniaxsite.zen.co.uk/movies/Files/Filter_RATING_AVERAGE.htm

Please help
Thanks

klint01 Posted - 02 Jun 2013 : 22:12:25
Alessio, I have made a new movie details page, which I will send to you along with the new css, js and image files.

By the way, like what you did with the home page for the movies, but have two suggestions. 1) fix movie covers (as noted previously) and 2) add a toggle filter for Seen and Unseen -OR- add the seen/unseen icon on top of cover image (place it in one corner of the cover).
klint01 Posted - 01 Jun 2013 : 15:54:13
I like what you did with the new default template. I have some ideas that I will work on, but one thing that I think would be a nice fix is eliminating the white borders on the cover thumbnails. Any chance you can remove the forced white background?
klint01 Posted - 31 May 2013 : 03:38:45
Great! Can't wait to see it.
Alessio Viti Posted - 30 May 2013 : 18:42:21
Hello and sorry for late reply!

I have put, in the latest release, a new template called "default"... it contain the fanart too, and its a little more beautiful.

Ale
klint01 Posted - 25 May 2013 : 02:19:25
A few more things, if you can add to make the template more appealing, if you want me to create a new template page. Please include the following:

- fanart picture
- split genre and sub-genre as separate fields
- movie rating
klint01 Posted - 24 May 2013 : 01:24:02
Alessio, I would be more than willing to put some samples together for you to consider as templates. As long as the fields are available in the DB output to the template.

Let me know when it is available.

Thanks
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 May 2013 : 10:19:27
Hello klint01!

I will add these fields you like in the next release, I hope to add them all.

About the template... if you want make some change and send to me I will happy to add it as a "New" template.

I am not really good in HTML,so every help will be appreciate.

What I think we need is to update the graphics of the Template... seem really too "OLD" style, but unfortunately I don't know how to change it.

Thank you!

Ale
klint01 Posted - 18 May 2013 : 02:08:43
Thanks for the recent updates. Definitely getting better, but I do have a few more requests. I am comfortable coding this myself, if you could make it available in the file that feeds the hmtl page creation. Or if you are comfortable doing it yourself too, that's awesome. Anyway here is my list in priority order.

1) SEEN - love to put a small banner across the cover on the summary page and detail page that says SEEN if the movie has been flagged as SEEN.
2) Trailer preview - actually code in the preview page to the trailer video, so you it can be played on the movie detail page.
3) New filter - show SEEN, NOT SEEN, ALL
4) Goofs - would like to add Goofs below the Plot Section.
5) For links in the detail page, have them have target="_blank" so a new tab is opened versus opening on the existing page.

Thanks!! Love how v8 is progressing.
klint01 Posted - 28 Apr 2013 : 07:17:11
I have found that Studio does not pull correctly, although part of the list of fields made available it is not populated when the _detail.htm page is created.

I would also like to see the following DB fields made available as well. I am fine with editing the _detail.htm page to meet my needs, as long as the fields are made available.
Seen
WebLink
IMDBLink
Goofs
TrailerLink

If this is available in a configuration file somewhere, feel free to point me in the direction and I would be happy to make the change myself. Thanks!
pace666 Posted - 27 Apr 2013 : 19:54:04
Ottimo!
Alessio Viti Posted - 24 Apr 2013 : 14:44:45
Hello,

Sorry, I was quite busy right now, I will try to do something asap.

Ale
pace666 Posted - 17 Apr 2013 : 16:21:57
Any news about filtering movie list??? It's important feature!!!

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07