Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB scripts have stopped working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Rincewindwiz

100 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2020 :  12:03:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
XMM takes about 1 sec to fail to update a movie using IMDB complete or fastest.
Also queue wont clear. If I clear queue, update a single move, the update fails as above and xmm then starts downloading (and filing) on the items in the queue that was just cleared!

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination

dataholic
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2021 :  23:57:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have also noticed that IMDB script is not working along with almost all of the scripts. I wonder if there is anybody that can update some of them. I feel like this forum is dead.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2021 :  07:33:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16123

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07