BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 sequels

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
macjoga Posted - 11 Dec 2015 : 17:01:11
Is there any way with extreme movie to group or associate different movies together. so you cab bring up all the movies you have that are sequels,prequels,or remakes. example if I wanted to see what planet of the apes movies I have. a simple search doesn't always work (sometimes sequels or movies that are related don't have the same name in title.
Thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 12 Dec 2015 : 00:58:31
Unfortunately there is no further info on the wiki.
But in general you can add multiple movies to a boxset. I can't say really more to it as I never have used them.
For me I only have added the "pure info" which movies belong to the selected one - no matter if as prequel, sequel or whatever...
One single command would fulfill everything we need: GETDATA "tablename", "fieldname". With that every user would be able to add all the info he really wants to use. And with the additional parameter "databasename" all XMM-progs would be compatible.
macjoga Posted - 11 Dec 2015 : 17:42:03
I thought about box sets but couldn't figure out or find any info on how to set them up. I did figure one way using catlogno field it actually works but not as easy as I would like. thanks for the suggestion, where would I find info on boxsets
JDommi Posted - 11 Dec 2015 : 17:08:28
That's not possible on the direct way.
But you can use a CustomField to store if it is a sequel, etc. A few scripts already do get the info of Movie Chains but I think the info is stored among with other info.
Another way would be to use BoxSets...

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07