BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 TreeView

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chibuz Posted - 01 Mar 2018 : 06:24:27
I'd like to have in the TreeView an item to show my collection of Blu-ray and DVD. They should not be included also in the Movies section
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 20:04:18
Good question. I really don't know.
Chibuz Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 18:20:08
I mean the filters at the bottom of the Grid view
https://imgur.com/XjR7fko
JDommi Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 17:19:24
C:\Users\[PROFILE]\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\Configuration\MovieFilters.txt

But there are also a few hardcoded filters I think.
Chibuz Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 13:39:38
Where are stored filters? Is possible to do a complete reset of them?
JDommi Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 09:44:49
Boxsets:
[Entry Type] <> 3

The Filter method is intended by Ale to affect only the already shown entries.
I will ask him if he could add a filter command "Reset Filter".
Chibuz Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 03:20:14
Freezing the layout doesn't seem to have an effect on filters

- I'm really confused about the way XMM manages the filters: sometimes it remembers the filter applied until the next restarts of the program, sometimes it doesn't.
At the moment I created a filter that is applied even when the program restart and I'm very happy. Unfortunately, the filter involves even the Media menu, so to show my discs I have to deactivate the filter. If this issue can be solved I would achieve my goal.
my filter is

- In my tests I made an error: I deleted the filter that hides Boxsets. Please, help me to restore it.
JDommi Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 22:01:52
Do you have not freezed your layout? Maybe that would to the trick...
Chibuz Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 18:01:13
Yes, I saved the filter.
Anyway, thanks for your support.
JDommi Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 17:50:17
Only a thought: Do you already have tried the saved filter when the layout is not freezed? Or don't you have set that option?
Otherwise I only can advice to write an email to Ale. I personally can't help on that. And I don't think that Ale often reads the forum...
Chibuz Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 13:59:59
Yes, but It's very annoying for me to have to apply the filter every time I select the Movies menu
JDommi Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 12:54:25
Somehow I don't really understand your intention. Isn't that all possible by using a filter?
Anyway Ale is the only one who can make such a function.
Chibuz Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 12:39:10
My goal is to show Blu-ray and DVD discs in a section different than Movies. At the moment it seems that this is not possible, so please consider my feature request
JDommi Posted - 01 Mar 2018 : 22:24:33
Automatically? I don't think so. You can save the filter and then you have to assign it always manually.
Chibuz Posted - 01 Mar 2018 : 22:04:06
I created a filter to hide my discs, so now I'd like to apply it automatically when I click on Movies menu. Is it possible associating a default filter to Movies menu?
Chibuz Posted - 01 Mar 2018 : 16:43:36
Thanks,
I knew Media section
I'd like to show my discs only in Media menu and not in Movies menu. Is it possible?
JDommi Posted - 01 Mar 2018 : 10:40:33
I think there is already a section for the Media. At least for me...
If there isn't that category in your TreeView then do a rightclick in the TreeView and select Options.
Now you can add 6 userdefined categories. Click on the "Finger" button beneath a field and chose the desired field to add. In your case Media.
Important: on new/changed entries you have to manually refresh or restart XMM to take affect. That's a minor bug I just have informed Ale about.
Otherwise you can use a filter in the MainView to perform such a view. Keep in mind that the filters are always process on the actually viewed entries.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07