BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 HTML Cards
 Play Button on Episode Cards?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blas Posted - 10 Aug 2012 : 22:28:31
Hi there. I just got this program a few days ago and am still learning how to use it. It's by far the best software that I've tried. I've been loving the html cards and how you export them all to a database. I've noticed that there is a play movie button for the movies in your database, however, for tv show episodes there doesn't appear to be one? Is this just the way the template was made or is it not possible to have a play button for each episode of a show?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blas Posted - 11 Aug 2012 : 03:41:32
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not a programmer or anything but I imagine that it's just a quick edit to get a play button on the page for each episode, as the page has all the media info for the file so it's obviously recognizing the file. I look forward to the new release.

quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

At the moment there is no possibility to play single episodes. I think there is only missing a variable but I'm not really sure about. The whole TVShow thingy was implemented after all, so it's a little less comfortable in some cases and misses some features.
But I think the new release 8 will solve those missings. It's still in progress but I hope the first beta will be released soon.
Maybe in one or two monthes... but as Ale is the only programmer it's depending on his time.

JDommi Posted - 11 Aug 2012 : 01:19:53
At the moment there is no possibility to play single episodes. I think there is only missing a variable but I'm not really sure about. The whole TVShow thingy was implemented after all, so it's a little less comfortable in some cases and misses some features.
But I think the new release 8 will solve those missings. It's still in progress but I hope the first beta will be released soon.
Maybe in one or two monthes... but as Ale is the only programmer it's depending on his time.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07